Generic Zombie support

kyop

I'm somewhat a fan of Zombie monsters (mostly the aesthetic and the fact that Zombie Master was fun to play back in the day XD), so I thought about making some cards that would revolve around/support Zombie World in some way, and maybe they can be abused to annoy your opponent.

nightfairy_s.png.7ae4f3842652f1286e8278b68795d386.png

Night Fairy (DARK)

Level 2 | Zombie/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned: You can activate 1 "Zombie World" from your Deck or GY. While "Zombie World" is on the field, neither player can Special Summon monsters, except Zombie monsters.

gardener_s.png.96879a5e2dcb9834f6520ae2e34b28ce.png

Ghost Gardener (DARK)
Level 2 | Zombie/Effect

While you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are Zombie monsters: You can discard this card along with 1 Zombie monster; add 1 "Zombie World" or 1 card that mentions it from your Deck to your hand. You can Tribute 1 Zombie monster you control other than "Ghost Gardener": Target 1 Zombie monster in either GY; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of "Ghost Gardener" once per turn.

cursedmirror_s.png.f178b9e576c9e976f2cb19994a596455.png

Cursed Mirror (DARK)
Level 3 | Zombie/Effect

If "Zombie World" is on the field: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Cursed Mirror" once per turn this way. Your opponent cannot target Zombie monsters on the field or GY with card effects, except this one. If this card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "Zombie World" from your Deck to your hand.

candelabrum_s.png.90106f67ef8e14cbed9befd78bfbc634.png

Haunted Candelabrum (DARK)
Level 3 | Zombie/Effect

If "Zombie World" is on the field: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Haunted Candelabrum" once per turn this way. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Haunted Candelabrum" once per turn. During your Main Phase, if all monsters you control and/or in your GY are Zombie monsters (min 1 on either): You can Normal Summon 1 Zombie monster in addition to your Normal Summon. (You only gain this effect once per turn.)

Let me know what you guys think about these, or if you found some sort of cool/stupid/strong combo (I confess I didn't put much thought into that when making these xD)

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

21 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Cool, I'm glad you like Zombie Monsters, also @kyop why are you not very active I messaged you and even had things to show you but anyways cool tread.

But Yeah there all pretty cool.

Thanks man xD I've been too busy with college + work these months. Most of my weekdays consisted of, like, me sitting in front of a computer for 12+ hours doing a lot of stuff, so I didn't really had much energy left to be active here

• Shiba Inu 1

3 minutes ago, kyop said:

Thanks man xD I've been too busy with college + work these months. Most of my weekdays consisted of, like, me sitting in front of a computer for 12+ hours doing a lot of stuff, so I didn't really had much energy left to be active here

Ah okay now I understand but will you try to be more active on the site and try to reply on my threads?