Super Saiyan Goku

Yuma Kaiba

Super Saiyan Goku [LIGHT]

Lvl 8  [Warrior/Spirit/Effect]

ATK/2900  DEF/2500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When Warrior monsters you control destroyed by battle or by card effect (Quick Effect): You can Special Summoned this card from your hand, and if you do, all other monster on the field Lose 1000 ATK and DEF. You can only Special Summoned this card once per turn. During the end phase, after this card was Summoned this turn; return this card to the Hand.

Super Saiyan Goku.jpeg

• Shiba Inu 1

You should make a Normal Goku monster and add this to to its End Phase effect:

"During the End Phase, after this card was Summoned this turn; return this card to the hand, then Special Summon 1 "Goku" from your hand, Deck, or GY."

It'll make sense as well since Goku doesn't just disappear when his Saiyan form disappears, he just goes back to normal.

Also, this is Casual Cards section so we can make it a bit more broken. XD

• Haha 1

The effect is surprisingly realistic for an anime/pop culture card. If it was not from an existing series, I would like this card more.
The card seems fine to me. Doubt it would see any competitive play, but for casual levels it could be fun to have something like this in Warrior decks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Darj said:

The effect is surprisingly realistic for an anime/pop culture card. If it was not from an existing series, I would like this card more.
The card seems fine to me. Doubt it would see any competitive play, but for casual levels it could be fun to have something like this in Warrior decks.

I agree with that. All that was missing is getting a Normal Goku out afterwards. It makes sense for him to appear because Goku would get powered up after seeing his friend(s) fall in battle or by a cheap shot. However, he returns to his former self after his ki level drops so that effect I mentioned before should be applied to make it more accurate, although that card should also be as realistic as Super Saiyan with a weaker, but balanced effect and have much lower ATK and DEF.

Edited by Raikoh130

On 9/2/2023 at 12:49 AM, Raikoh130 said:

You should make a Normal Goku monster and add this to to its End Phase effect:

"During the End Phase, after this card was Summoned this turn; return this card to the hand, then Special Summon 1 "Goku" from your hand, Deck, or GY."

It'll make sense as well since Goku doesn't just disappear when his Saiyan form disappears, he just goes back to normal.

Also, this is Casual Cards section so we can make it a bit more broken. XD

Im forget about that, hehe

• Like 1