Blue-Eyes White Dragon Support

Renzo

I only started playing Yugioh again because the Blue-Eyes White Dragon was my favorite card as a kid. It sucks that the deck is terrible and it can't compete with the new meta strategies you see on master duel. Maybe konami will make some new cards to help the archetype, and maybe breathe some new light into the deck. I made some extra deck cards that I think will help the deck be a little stronger in the meta game now. Let me know what you think and maybe konami will make some similar cards to help the deck out. 

Blue-Eyes Chaos Dark Dragon.jpeg

The Blue-Eyes Oracle (1).jpeg

Blue-Eyes Ultimate XYZ Dragon.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Blue-Eyes has 2 Ritual monsters in Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon and Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon, the former being quite nice due the fact that it switches the battle positions of the opponent's monsters and reduces them to 0/0 while inflicting piercing damage if you drop a normal Blue-Eyes to summon it and the latter inflicts double piercing damage. It has a retrain in Alternative White Dragon that can be summoned by simply revealing the original in your hand and has a destruction effect to deal with problematic monsters (or anything too big for it to get over), this effect can also trigger Jet Dragon's ability to summon itself from the hand or grave. Let's not forget Abyss Dragon, which adds a ritual spell to the hand when it's special summoned then adds a ritual monster during the end phase and can also banish itself from the grave to increase the ATK all LV8+ monsters you control by 1000. These are all Lv8 monsters too. But you'd be surprised how well the deck works given how Lv8 heavy it is.