Gaiaentrah & Gaiaentuss, the Earth Dragons

GuardragonoftheEarthGaiaentrah.thumb.jpeg.b232a8e1aea148ae7d9940903b1b1a9a.jpeg"Guardragon of the Earth, Gaiaentrah" (Updated)

Level 8 - EARTH

Dragon/Ritual/Effect

ATK/3000 - DEF/3000

Effect:

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Call of the Earth". If this card is Ritual Summoned: Look at your oppoent's Extra Deck and send 5 cards from there to the GY. While this Ritual Summoned card is on the field, your opponent cannot Summon Monsters from the GY. Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate that card. If this card leaves the field: You can add (to your hand) 1 Ritual Spell or 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck, GY or face-up banished pile.

Terra-DestroyerDragonGaiaentuss.thumb.jpeg.2d6d4254a2f2b71d5cef54e93d1652ba.jpeg"Terra-Destroyer Dragon, Gaiaentuss" (Updated)

Level 8 - EARTH

Dragon/Ritual/Effect

ATK/3000 - DEF/3000

Effect:

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Call of the Earth". You can only control 1 "Terra-Destroyer Dragon, Gaiaentuss". If this card is Ritual Summoned: Banish face-down all cards in your opponent's GY. While this Ritual Summoned card is on the field, your opponent cannot activate cards and/or effects from the GY. Once per turn, when a monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate that card; and if you do, banish it face-down. If this card leaves the field: You can add (to your hand) 1 Ritual Spell or 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck, GY or face-up banished pile.

CalloftheEarth.thumb.jpeg.e4269bc75af76be027f91f1c83013c72.jpeg"Call of the Earth"

Ritual Spell

Effect:

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any EARTH Dragon Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If the Ritual Monster summoned by this card, is a Dragon monster: You can Destroy all other monsters on the field. Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to this effect. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 EARTH Ritual Monster control, then banish this card from your GY; add to your hand from your Deck or GY, 1 EARTH Ritual Monster with the same Level as the targeted monster, but with a different name. You can only use each effect of "Call of the Earth" per turn, and only once that turn.

GaiasRiteAmulet.thumb.jpeg.93cb7c640862774c965fd9102f27960f.jpeg

"Gaia's Rite Amulet"

Normal Spell

Effect:

Add 1 EARTH Ritual Monster or 1 Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand. If 1 or more Ritual EARTH Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effects, you can banish this card from your GY instead. While this card is banished, except during the turn it was banished, you can shuffle 1 Ritual EARTH Monster and 1 Ritual Spell in your GY into your Deck, and if you do, add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Gaia's Rite Amulet" once per turn.

TerraAwakening.thumb.jpeg.64a4d305571802dfb1c76512cc4fa47f.jpeg

"Terra Awakening"

Normal Trap

Effect:

Ritual Summon 1 Level 8 or higher EARTH Ritual Monster from your hand. You must also Tribute monsters from either side of the field, whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Level 8 or higher EARTH Ritual Monster from your GY, that was sent there after it was Ritual Summoned. If the Ritual Monster summoned by this card's effects, is a Dragon monster: You can destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field. Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to this effect. You can only use each effect of "Terra Awakening" per turn and only once that turn.

Edited by JairoLeyn100
Re-edited the Ritual Monsters
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nopenguin said:

Your Ritual monsters is so Strong or Too strong. 

I think this is too much. 

Really? I made this in repsonse on how cards and the META are now in days. With effects that could neglet the opponent from playing anything during their turn, to directly stoping them from having a turn even. And let's not talk about the many ways a player can think off to finish off their opponent on the very first turn.

5 minutes ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Really? I made this in repsonse on how cards and the META are now in days. With effects that could neglet the opponent from playing anything during their turn, to directly stoping them from having a turn even. And let's not talk about the many ways a player can think off to finish off their opponent on the very first turn.

This effect is so strong "Send all cards in your oppoent's Extra Deck to the GY"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nopenguin said:

This effect is so strong "Send all cards in your oppoent's Extra Deck to the GY"

I mean, the whole point of these monsters is to get rid of the opponent's Extra Deck. PERMANENTLY. But that's only if you summon the two of them in the same turn. Maybe I can tone down Gaiaentrah's effect, and make it so the cards would return to the Extra Deck either at the end of the same turn it was Ritual Summoned, or at the end of the opponent's turn. If I don't manage to summon Gaiaentuss during those time, the opponent would have it's Extra Deck back.

Also, I may not be specified it on the cards but, because of how powerfull they are, I would only have them being limited to 1 copy per Deck.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nopenguin said:

Or simply nerf that effect from "All card" To 3,4 or 5 card from ED to the GY. 

Alright, I'll go with that. BUT! I'll make it so the player can look and choose wich cards in their opponent's Extra Deck are going bye bye.

Also what about Gaiaentuss? Any suggestions on that one?

Edited by JairoLeyn100
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Alright, I'll go with that. BUT! I'll make it so the player can look and choose wich cards in their opponent's Extra Deck are going bye bye.

Also what about Gaiaentuss? Any suggestions on that one?

It's good, just need something like "You can only control 1 Gaiaentuss". Tears for "Tearlaments".

• Like 1