I did more Iron Chain Support.

Marslaven

Man, I just be coming back at the weirdest of times huh? Actual months of disappearance and then I pop right back into existence. Regardless, I figured I would make good on the promise I made on my last post and showcase some of the support I personally created instead of the erratas I came up with. Before I get into them though, I had seen the feedback on the last post, and I remade some of the old erratas with them in mind. Firstly, all of them banish FACE-UP now instead of face-down. I did this in an effort to make the deck a bit fairer, mainly because face down cards are sometimes perma lost instead of normal banished which is easier to get back. The exception to this is...(new text will be in red) 

IronChainDragon.thumb.jpeg.427d00e2f9e8955ec249ff81c4725f65.jpeg

[Iron Chain Dragon]

Level 6 / EARTH

Dragon / Synchro / Effect

1300 ATK / 2600 DEF

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower "Iron Chain" monster from your GY. If this card battles or is sent to the GY by an opponent's card, you can inflict 300 damage for each banished card your opponent controls. You can use this effect of "Iron Chain Dragon" once per turn, and only once. At the end of your turn, If this card did not attack, banish the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck face-down.

This was the only one that retained the banish face-down effect from the original batch, considering it's the end goal of the archetype. I also gave it a nifty HOPT burn effect to incorporate the older playstyle of Iron Chain. Everything else is the same from the old post from a year ago, just changed to banish face up instead of down. On to the new stuff though. 

ChainWorkFactory.thumb.jpeg.7ad7c89826190aa975a4f01d0e34fd2d.jpeg

[Chain Work Factory]

Spell / Field

When this card is activated, you can add one "Chain" Spell/Trap or 1 "Iron Chain" monster from your deck to your hand. When a card is banished from your opponent's deck, you can inflict 200 damage for each card banished. You can only use the following effect of "Chain Work Factory" once per turn. When an "Iron Chain" Synchro monster is Synchro Summoned to your field, you can draw 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Chain Work Factory" once per turn. 

Someone said these new versions synergized with Runick too well, as well as didn't have a field spell. I tried to nip both things in the bud with this (it still synergizes with Runick a lot, but at this point, it's kinda intentional. Runick is currently the standard for mill decks now).

CoiledChain.thumb.jpeg.e60f32c10a5b37353a710fdbe2d881f6.jpeg

[Coiled Chain]

Trap / Counter

When a monster effect, or a Spell/Trap card is activated while you control an "Iron Chain" monster, you can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then deal 300 damage for each banished card your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Coiled Chain" once per turn.

Another card for the field spell to search, as well as more burn.

IronChainDoll.thumb.jpeg.b39a92805d5dc46d4993f9632898a083.jpeg

[Iron Chain Doll]

Level 2 / EARTH

Machine / Tuner / Effect

0 ATK / 1400 DEF

If your opponent controls more monsters than you do, you may Special Summon this card (from the hand).  If an "Iron Chain" monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you may banish this card from your GY instead. At the end of your turn, if this card did not attack, you may banish the top card of your opponent's deck. You may use each effect of "Iron Chain Doll" once per turn. 

An alternate tuner, as well as some protection.

Any advice is welcome!