Cards for Skaphel

JairoLeyn100

In this post, I'm showing cards that I'd made based on the images made by the artist Skaphel. When I saw these images of his, I had the urge to make cards for these pictures. Hope you guys like them and the images aswell. I'm planning to show these cards to him later on, but before that I wanted to post them here first and see which changes should I make.

DragoonofThousandChronicles.thumb.jpeg.88f5a8d541574f8d1eaaab34630e3743.jpeg"Dragoon of Thousand Chronicles"

Level 12 - LIGHT

Dragon/Effect

ATK/? - DEF/?

Effect:

Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Spellcaster and 1 Dragon monster you control. If Summoned this way, the ATK/DEF of this card becomes the total of the tributed monster's ATK/DEF. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon both of the tributed monsters from your GY or face-up banished pile, ignoring their Summoning conditions.

ElementalHEROVenomDragonNeos.thumb.jpeg.bff441d436d935ec40dfb22d854e000f.jpeg"Elemental HERO Venom Dragon Neos"

Level 10 - DARK

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

ATK/3500 - DEF/2600

Effect:

"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 "Fusion Dragon" Fusion Monster
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above materials and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can make this card gain ATK equal to 1 monster in your oppoent's field. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck or GY; replace this effect with that monster's original effects. If this card leaves the field: You can destroy all of your opponent's monsters; and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO Neos" or 1 "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" from your GY or face-up banished pile.

ShootingStarWarrior.thumb.jpeg.187da217b161162182a771931f748edb.jpeg"Shooting Star Warrior"

Level 8 - WIND

Warrior/Synchro/Effect

ATK/3000 - DEF/2000

Effect:

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
If Synchro Summoned: This card gains 200 ATK/DEF x each Level 2 or lower monsters in your GY. This card's maximum number of attacks per Battle Phase equals the number of Tuner monsters in your GY. When a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Tuner monster in your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent there: You can target 1 Synchro Monster your control; banish this card and 1 "Stardust", "Junk", or "Synchron" monster from your GY, and if you do, decrease that monster's Level by the banished monster's original Level, also it is considered as a Tuner monster until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Shooting Star Warrior" once per turn.

StardustWingDragon.thumb.jpeg.c46e31d08683aa036985471cec410867.jpeg"Stardust Wing Dragon"

Level 10 - WIND

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

ATK/3200 - DEF/2500

Effect:

1 "Synchro Dragon" Tuner Synchro Monster + "Stardust Dragon"
Must be Synchro Summoned with the above materials and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. When a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card. When a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field (Quick Effect): Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. Your opponent cannot activate cards of the same type as the one destroyed by this effect until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Stardust Wing Dragon" once per turn. If this card leaves the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" or 1 "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" from your GY or face-up banished pile.

NumberFC39_UtopicRebellion.thumb.jpeg.3a408c9a7bd6bbdb95f0a5eac0cbfd7b.jpeg"Number FC39: Utopic Rebellion"

Rank 6 - DARK

Warrior/Xyz/Effect

ATK/3000 - DEF/2500

Effect:

4 Level 6 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 "Number 39: Utopia" and 1 "Xyz Dragon" Xyz Monster as materials. Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target Xyz Monsters in your GY up to the amount of materials attached to this card; attach them to this card as materials, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK x each one attached. During the Battle Phase, while this card has materials attached to it: You can negate the attack of a monster on the field. Twice per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 2 materials from this card; decrease the ATK of an opponent's monster to 0 and negate it's effects while it's on the field, and if you do, this card gains half of that monster's ATK, until the End Phase. If this card leaves the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Number 39: Utopia" or 1 "Dark Rebellion Xyz Monster" from your GY or face-up banished pile.

Odd-EyesPendulumcodeTalker.thumb.jpeg.95190c81f1ad43607c8360c50451ace5.jpeg"Odd-Eyes Pendulumcode Talker"

Link-4 - DARK

Link Arrows: Up, Down-Left, Down, Down-Right

Pendulum Scales: < 10 - 10 >

Cyberse/Link/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Effect:

When your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a card(s) you control (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Pendulum Monster you control or 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card in your Pendulum Zone is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Decode Talker" or 1 "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from your GY, face-up banished pile or that is face-up on the Extra Deck. You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "Odd-Eyes Pendulumcode Talker" once per turn.

Effect:

2+ Effect Monsters, including a "Pendulum Dragon" Pendulum Monster
Gains 500 ATK for each Pendulum Monster Summoned to a zone this card points to. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can tribute 1 card this card points to; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled. If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can destroy 1 card on the field. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone. You can only use each effect of "Odd-Eyes Pendulumcode Talker" once per turn.

[REMINDER]

I don't own the images in the cards; the right goes to Skaphel. I've only made the cards and their effects based on them; that's the only thing I own, but either way all credit goes to Skaphel for such amazing work on these images. They are amazing!! And again, if you have better ideas for these cards, like effects, summoning conditions, names, etc, let me know. I'm planning to show these to Skaphel later on and see if they like them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

Very well-made cards, and the artwork looks amazing! Truly like a real card's artwork

Thanks! But like I said, the artwork is not mine. They're from Skaphel, who has lots of amazing artwork of his own from different franchises. I've only made the cards for these images (their effects, summoning conditions, stats, heck even the names are suggestions of my own, since the author wasn't so sure on how to call them, so they let their followers to give them better names)