Random flash of inspiration (warm-up for coming mega post)

PrinceAsmodeus

Now this is just a card. A single card which can either be completely broken or too expensive to even play. This is just the prologue of the re-release of my Archetype, the "Sin"/"Primordial" Archetype which currently stands at 99 cards.

Anyway, here is "World Ending Event"

World Ending Event

Trap Card

Effect: Banish your entire Deck face-down to activate this card. Shuffle all cards from your field, your hand and your GY back to your Deck and banish all cards from your opponent's field and hand. Both players draw 5 cards. This card's effect cannot be negated.downloadfile(9).thumb.jpg.7f6534f55b95d88a98ba0eaca9dfa146.jpg

• Like 2

Oh wow, that is an intense effect!

I think it would be an incredible card going first. You get to go full-combo, wait until your opponent goes full-combo, and then use this. Now you still have access to your full combo (and can do it again), but your opponent lost all the pieces of theirs. They can't do anything about it.

Very cool card, but I think it would accentuate some problems in the current format. (Going first is incredible, stuck going second has no way to use this)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...