It's Been Fun

Oh man imagine a real life scenario with this card XD. You play this card within your first turn, then when it's your opponent's turn, you activate traps and/or monster's effects that would prevent them to inflict damage (either by effect or by battle) to you, when their turn ends, BOOM! You win!! XD LOL DUDE

1 minute ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Oh man imagine a real life scenario with this card XD. You play this card within your first turn, then when it's your opponent's turn, you activate traps and/or monster's effects that would prevent them to inflict damage (either by effect or by battle) to you, when their turn ends, BOOM! You win!! XD LOL DUDE

Yeah, I have a three-card combo to where it's basically instant win every time. it's these three cards
ReaperofDeath.thumb.jpeg.098a11266ac45377073c11c0e0f52f7e.jpegTrustorNeglect.thumb.jpeg.3330057707493842d0fc04a04ddba481.jpegItsBeenFun.thumb.jpeg.0831bab6ea9caf63068d53a8321b5758.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

It's a fun idea, would be SUPER fun in casual, but I think it would cause too many easy victories in the real game xD

I mean it was supposed to be casual in the first place but now that I think about it, I wonder how well it would actually do in competitive

4 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

It's a fun idea, would be SUPER fun in casual, but I think it would cause too many easy victories in the real game xD

Holy shit I just thought of it. Threatening roar and Dark ruler no more face down during your opponents turn.

9 hours ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Exaclty!!

ย 

10 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

๐Ÿฅธย : (Activate) "It's Been Fun", then (Activate) "One Day Peace".

Easy absolute WIN.ย 

I don't think I realized how broken this truly is. Lol

22 hours ago, ObexKing said:

I mean it was supposed to be casual in the first place but now that I think about it, I wonder how well it would actually do in competitive

Holy shit I just thought of it. Threatening roar and Dark ruler no more face down during your opponents turn.

We're on the same page; I think it would be to strong in competitive xD Which of course means it would be strong in casual. But if it's too strong in competitive, that means it'll probably get itself banned.

13 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

We're on the same page; I think it would be to strong in competitive xD Which of course means it would be strong in casual. But if it's too strong in competitive, that means it'll probably get itself banned.

For sure. I would hate it for any of my cards to be banned.

On 3/13/2024 at 2:32 PM, JairoLeyn100 said:

Raidraptor Decks be like

On 3/13/2024 at 2:21 PM, ObexKing said:

It's Been Fun------Normal spell

When this card is activated reduce your Lp to 1. If your Lp are not reduced to 0 after your opponent's turn you win the duel

ItsBeenFun.thumb.jpeg.dca18cea39038d2055fffc04e309f3ad.jpeg

This card is written very weird. If your LP are zero you would lose the duel anyway. Its also apparently not an effect and not disruptable. Which I don't think exists yet.ย 

This would be more realistic if it said "When this card is activated; reduce your LP to 1. At the end of your opponent's turn, you win the duel." (This is more inline with how a realistic card would be written) The way you have done it is fine

16 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

This card is written very weird. If your LP are zero you would lose the duel anyway. Its also apparently not an effect and not disruptable. Which I don't think exists yet.ย 

This would be more realistic if it said "When this card is activated; reduce your LP to 1. At the end of your opponent's turn, you win the duel." (This is more inline with how a realistic card would be written) The way you have done it is fine

Got it๐Ÿ‘