who likes raging flame sprite?

I think it's awesome' date=' it's in my deck and I can get it up to 3100 ATK in one turn (double ATK then pyro clock of destiny).

I once got it up to 30,000. No kidding...

[/quote']

That's really good. Must've been a long duel! Did you eventually decide not to attack your opponent directly anymore?

Actually he quit, I'd hit him three times with my Sacred Phoenix's special ability, I'd used Hiita the Fire Charmer to take control of his chimeratech overdragon at 8000 and pulled my Unity on him.

It was an endurance duel, but in a real endurance duel I think I'd have killed him, his life points were way in the minuses by the time we finished....

I think it's awesome' date=' it's in my deck and I can get it up to 3100 ATK in one turn (double ATK then pyro clock of destiny).

I once got it up to 30,000. No kidding...

[/quote']

That's really good. Must've been a long duel! Did you eventually decide not to attack your opponent directly anymore?

[/quote

I really really really really really really don`t think you did, sorry but, you wouldve had to attack you`r opponnent alot to do that. Unless you were playing with 100,000 life points.

the way i WANT to play it is that u get 8000 shieldpoints(same as LP) , once u run out of shieldpoints (same as LP) then u gotta put on my dog's electric collar each time u would loose LP and run across then electric fence line, thus shocking u. i would use a "I gain LP, U loose LP" deck, like bad reaction with rain of mercy.

Archived