A new card for my card collection/deck! (also the first link monster in my deck)

16 hours ago, Galexyvoids said:

Did you draw that? I can't even draw that good lol. Since my style is different so yeah.

actually i didnt drew that, if you check my other cards their images have a diferent this card's image is a fanart from the twitter user @OTPresent, i agree that it looks cool :)

6 hours ago, LazerSwardKirbo said:

What are the materials that you need to summon it? Also, there is no "once per turn" on the card so you can theoretically add infinite stats.

i didnt notice it, i will fix it 

1 hour ago, Marti Linares said:

actually i didnt drew that, if you check my other cards their images have a diferent this card's image is a fanart from the twitter user @OTPresent, i agree that it looks cool :)

Oh That makes sense

Just now, Galexyvoids said:

Oh That makes sense

Now that I look at it. It does look like something you would see on Twitter or Facebook, Or really any social media.

1 hour ago, Marti Linares said:

Still really cool tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Galexyvoids said:

Oh That makes sense

Now that I look at it. It does look like something you would see on Twitter or Facebook, Or really any social media.

Still really cool tbh

thanks! Dr. V really looks cool, thats why i wanted her to be a giantess in this card :)