The True King

1 minute ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

That's why you can only control 1, it's main purpose is to prevent otk effects. Also it just seemed funny at first but I wanted you to be able to heal only if you go into the negatives. It still needs some fine tuning.

I agree

22 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

Not quite, since you can only control 1 it gives your opponent to destroy it. Also if I'm negative in life and have no monsters on my field I still die due to battle damage

Oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh

Is everyone just making cards for their profile pictures? If so, here is mine:

Absolute Astral Anomaly

DARK Level 11

Illusion/Effect

While this card is on the field, in the Graveyard, or in the Banishment, when a player attempts to activate a card or effect if the card is owned by the player activating it negate that effect, also each player can activate the effects of their opponent's cards on the field, in the Graveyards, or in the Banishment. When this card battles neither card can be destroyed by that battle.

AbsoluteAstralAnomaly.thumb.jpeg.5f1f0bd53b0ac0f5003ebcb5bbffbc84.jpeg

12 minutes ago, LazerSwardKirbo said:

Is everyone just making cards for their profile pictures? If so, here is mine:

Absolute Astral Anomaly

DARK Level 11

Illusion/Effect

While this card is on the field, in the Graveyard, or in the Banishment, when a player attempts to activate a card or effect if the card is owned by the player activating it negate that effect, also each player can activate the effects of their opponent's cards on the field, in the Graveyards, or in the Banishment. When this card battles neither card can be destroyed by that battle.

AbsoluteAstralAnomaly.thumb.jpeg.5f1f0bd53b0ac0f5003ebcb5bbffbc84.jpeg

wow that is broken