TIME RULER OF COSMOS (REVAMPED)

The Time Ruler of Cosmos

TimeRulerofCosmos.thumb.png.1cb5ffc3965895d53b8ea28366b27711.png

Time Ruler of Cosmos

LIGHT  Level 12

[Fairy/Fusion/Effect]

1 Level 8 Fusion Monster + 2+ monsters with different names in the field
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways, except by its own effect. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can make this card lose 800 ATK, and if you do, negate the activation. You can use this effect a number of times per turn up to the number of non-Fusion Monster used as Fusion Material for this card. If this card is in your GY because it was sent there from the field: Banish 1 Fusion Monster from either GY; Special Summon this card. You can only control 1 "Time Ruler of Cosmos".    

ATK/ 4800 DEF/3800

TimeRulerofCosmosREVAMPED.thumb.jpg.6c600aafe6daeb8ce501f1df51f86567.jpg

Above is MDM version if the card is real. It must be UR and Limited since its effects are somewhat OP.

What are your thoughts of this card I made? 

• Like 2

I have no objections for the card. It well balanced, it has apropiate stats, powoerfull effects, but not so OP, and the artwork is pretty much amazing. I can tell how much work you put in it (being photoshoped and everything). However I do have a question concerning about this image here:

3 hours ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

TimeRulerofCosmosREVAMPED.thumb.jpg.6c600aafe6daeb8ce501f1df51f86567.jpg

How did you make this? By Photoshop or by any specific programm/app?

29 minutes ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

I have no objections for the card. It well balanced, it has apropiate stats, powoerfull effects, but not so OP, and the artwork is pretty much amazing. I can tell how much work you put in it (being photoshoped and everything). However I do have a question concerning about this image here:

How did you make this? By Photoshop or by any specific programm/app?

Photoshop only

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 10:24 AM, Yuma Kaiba said:

Cool artwork. But, yeah I think is so powerful. "Apollousa" but Fusion and can Summon by it's own effect. Useful on many Fusion Deck.

I think the effect is quite okay. If compared to the first version, it was quite powerful. lol

On 4/27/2024 at 9:58 PM, CJEA_XTIAN said:

You can use this effect a number of times per turn up to the number of non-Fusion Monster used as Fusion Material for this card.

I am sorry, but the typo is bothering me and I have to call attention to it.                         There should be an "s" at the end of "non-Fusion Monster".

5 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

I am sorry, but the typo is bothering me and I have to call attention to it.                         There should be an "s" at the end of "non-Fusion Monster".

Thanks for noticing. 😅 I must have forgotten to double check the wordings, been busy making the Main Deck monsters of the latest Archetype. I'll change it tomorrow. Thanks!

• Thanks 1