How to pull holos - by cheating. Discuss

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okok, i have a trick that works IMO

you first need to buy a pack of any booster that you like, BUT DON'T DESTROY THE WRAPPER, you want to keep the picture on the front as clear as possible

once you open the wrapper, look at the rarity of the card in that pack, and note any deformities on the pack picture, like a smudge of red or something where it shouldn't belong

next time you go hunting for a pack, look for those same deformities

if, for instance, you pull an ultra rare from PTDN, and the pack has a notable deformity, ANY packs with that SAME deformity will contain ultras!

i have tried this trick, and it works! this is because when they are packing the cards, they use different assembly lines for each rarity, and THAT means that each pack will have the same deformities on the cover as the other packs with the same rarity cards in them!

try it out, i managed to pull a DAD and a Dark Nephtys with this trick and i only bought two packs!

so i think it works :D

okok, i have a trick that works IMO

you first need to buy a pack of any booster that you like, BUT DON'T DESTROY THE WRAPPER, you want to keep the picture on the front as clear as possible

once you open the wrapper, look at the rarity of the card in that pack, and note any deformities on the pack picture, like a smudge of red or something where it shouldn't belong

next time you go hunting for a pack, look for those same deformities

if, for instance, you pull an ultra rare from PTDN, and the pack has a notable deformity, ANY packs with that SAME deformity will contain ultras!

i have tried this trick, and it works! this is because when they are packing the cards, they use different assembly lines for each rarity, and THAT means that each pack will have the same deformities on the cover as the other packs with the same rarity cards in them!

try it out, i managed to pull a DAD and a Dark Nephtys with this trick and i only bought two packs!

so i think it works :D

Sorry if this is Spam, but my luck seems to be never ending, except in tourneys

I used my luck and got random packs, here is the most Significant Pulls of my last 3 Booster Sprees

1st (out of 5 packs): Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, Judgement Dragon

2nd (Out of 3 packs): Ult. Solar Recharge

3rd (Out of 9 Packs): Judgement Dragon :lol:

My Brother is so mad at me for getting the JDs and the Solar Recharge, funny thing, for the 3rd Pack Spree i also picked 10 Random Packs and got Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler

Sorry if this is Spam, but my luck seems to be never ending, except in tourneys

I used my luck and got random packs, here is the most Significant Pulls of my last 3 Booster Sprees

1st (out of 5 packs): Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, Judgement Dragon

2nd (Out of 3 packs): Ult. Solar Recharge

3rd (Out of 9 Packs): Judgement Dragon :lol:

My Brother is so mad at me for getting the JDs and the Solar Recharge, funny thing, for the 3rd Pack Spree i also picked 10 Random Packs and got Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler

Archived