Impress Me

OK here are my cards!

createcardhyperspeedV10.jpgcreatecardT7.jpgcreatecarda9.jpg

createcardV20.jpgThis card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Hyper Speed V20". Increase the ATK of this card by 800 for each card with "Hyper Speed" in its name on your side of the field and Graveyard. If this card is equipped with "V30 Engine" then this card must be given as a sacrifice to Special Summon 1 "Hyper Speed V30" from your deck. Then your deck is shuffled. When this card is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard add 1 "Hyper Speed V10" from your deck to your hand. Then the deck is shuffled. This card can only be attacked by a Machine-Type monster.

createcardV30.jpgcreatecardv20engine.jpg

createcardV30engine.jpgcreatecardrimshine.jpg

My best sets are probably my older ones, Shadow Collosseum and Rise of the wild...

Shadow Collosseum = http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=985

Rise of the Wild = http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=2971&page=1

And BTW, try to avoid posting twice in a row, use the edit button if you want to add something new....

arpeejajo

Just so you know i dont like cards that have pictures of pokemon. But you did offer an interesting type of fusion monster. i am impressed but not impressed enough for you to make it on the IMPRESSIVE list. Try again

Total Obelisk,

I had actually had previously check out both of those sets and found them to be very impressive. I can tell you took a lot of time designing those cards. Keep up the good work.

You made it onm the IMPRESSIVE list.

IMPRESSIVE LIST

God Kaze

Et4

Total Obelisk

Keep the cards coming

(by the way, i am creating a set of "Chaos" cards to go along with my name. so you'll have the option to critique me)\

Here is the first card i made for the series. I gotta start hustling to make some new ones for the set.

YataGarasu

I have seen your cards before so i have seen something. The idea of building on yatagarasu is an interesting idea. I would not of thought of it.

The Good- The cards are very well done and follow the rules of spirit monsters which i find annoying but accurate. The pictures go well with cards and the set seems complete.

The Bad- Your cards seem to allow you to draw a lot of cards usually with little or no sacrifice. This disrupts the balance of power in your cards. A lot of real yugioh cards have heavier prices for drawing cards. Pot of Greed is a great card that allows you to draw cards with no price, but it is forbidden in UpperDeck tournaments because of its power.

Overall- The cards are well done. You will be added to my IMPRESSIVE list

static

on the contrary static, i have no need to judge cruely because your cards are impressive. I personally love D.D.cards. Good additions to the set. You are added to the IMPRESSIVE list

attachment.php?aid=1736 thats my new card

how can the card know what a chaos monster is?? it can't... so the card is totaly useless

and if you mean a monster with chaos in it's name you have to say

a "chaos" monster

I concur with yata, you should have made some chaos monsters before putting this picture up, though i still like the art.

and yata, a "chaos" monster is probably a monster with "chaos" in its name. though i would hate to see this card use with DmOc

how can the card know what a chaos monster is?? it can't... so the card is totaly useless

a "chaos" monster

I concur with yata' date=' you should have made some chaos monsters before putting this picture up, though i still like the art.

and yata, a "chaos" monster is probably a monster with "chaos" in its name. though i would hate to see this card use with DmOc

[/quote']

of course a "chaos" monster is a monster with chaos in its name... but if you don't put "" then the card defines it as a category... and there is no chaos category... you simply forgot the ""... xD

a "chaos" monster

I concur with yata' date=' you should have made some chaos monsters before putting this picture up, though i still like the art.

[/quote']

of course a "chaos" monster is a monster with chaos in its name... but if you don't put "" then the card defines it as a category... and there is no chaos category... you simply forgot the ""... xD

DMoC already has built in removal so it will be less effective with this card. It wont help many "Chaos" Monsters that are currently out.

Im aware of this, but the thought of making DmOc any better is sorta scary. (sarcasm) but removing two cards from play is better than one.

First of all thanks for all of those people who edited my card. I will rerelease it once I complete the entire set.

Et4- Nice additions to your set. field cards are my favorite.

faustodeno- i am goning to look at your card from a non-critic perspective. Concuring with yata, it is BROKEN. try again

chaseman74-bad grammar. too bad for me to be impressed. try again

Omegarex24-the godzilla cards are interesting. they are very well done. the only thing i have a problem with is the star level. Other than that I am impressed. You made it on the IMPRESSIVE list.

Archived