Impress Me

Omegarex24-the godzilla cards are interesting. they are very well done. the only thing i have a problem with is the star level. Other than that I am impressed. You made it on the IMPRESSIVE list.

Well, I tried to justify the 12 stars thing by figuring that these monsters are so massive compared to others, and it reflects in their level stars and stats. I also tried to balance out the 12 star thing by requiring most of them (those with over 3000 ATK and/or an Effect) to have three monsters tributed instead of just 1.

Any suggestions are welcome though.

Okay well' date=' gonna get a various assortment of cards here, so bare with me man.

[img']http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/KeybladeSoraKH2/ValkyrieLegend-1.jpg[/img] AngelicWingTrap.jpg

I haven't shown you every card, but I've shown a vast majority of my recent ones, some I have left out for reasons though.

These were the cards i had a problem with. The others were fantastic, and they all are of excellent quality, but these I found made drawing cards far too easy. I understand that the Valkyrie was a half chance of a free card, but its sorta like a weakened (by effect, not by ATK) version of Airknight Parshath. Besides that I applaud you :)

This card is currently in a competition, what do you think about it:

DemonWarriorPaladin.jpg

Effect: During your Standby Phase, if this card is face-up on your side of the field, you lose 500 Life Points. This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card is Special Summoned by paying 1000 Life Points. This card cannot be put into face-down Defense. You cannot Normal Summon, Special Summon, or Ritual Summon any monster as long as you control this card on the field. You cannot use Spell Cards while this card is face-up on your side of the field.

Archived