Are you Gifted and Young ?

shonenhikada

Are you Gifted and Young ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Gifted and Young ?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Youth: 15 years. Just god a lil' beard. Life just begins. Check.

Gifted: Well, basically, graphicing, fanfiction writing, card making, card rating, gaming, painting, having luck, typing, being fat, telling lies, pwning in Prince of Persia games, beinga magician, being Khorne's most favourite follower, being good warhammer player, having a dog, having unlimited computer time, having hell a lot freedom this week, biking, gaming, being extremely egoistical, able to sleep 4 hours a day and feel great, rocking at card games, hating French and overall school, earning money, having a beard, being young, having a moustache, seeing deja vu's too often, predict future, having Force powers, ripping off graphics, graphicing, fanfiction writing, card making, card rating, gaming, painting, having luck, typing, being fat, telling lies, pwning in Prince of Persia games, beinga magician, being Khorne's most favourite follower, being good warhammer player, having a dog, having unlimited computer time, having hell a lot freedom this week, biking, gaming, being extremely egoistical, able to sleep 4 hours a day and feel great, rocking at card games, hating French and overall school, earning money, having a beard, being young, having a moustache, seeing deja vu's too often, predict future, having Force powers, ripping off graphics,graphicing, fanfiction writing, card making, card rating, gaming, painting, having luck, typing, being fat, telling lies, pwning in Prince of Persia games, beinga magician, being Khorne's most favourite follower, being good warhammer player, having a dog, having unlimited computer time, having hell a lot freedom this week, biking, gaming, being extremely egoistical, able to sleep 4 hours a day and feel great, rocking at card games, hating French and overall school, earning money, having a beard, being young, having a moustache, seeing deja vu's too often, predict future, having Force powers, ripping off graphics, and, finally, having damn 5,000 posts!!!!

Check!

:D

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'm apparently one of the better-known card makers on YCM, I'm the overlord of the RP section, I'm writing my own book, half the people I know tease my by saying I ought to skip five grades (I'm in seventh), I have an Intelligence Quotient of 144 and an Imagination Quotient of 375, and there's no gifted/talented service I haven't exceeded the qualifications for. Yeah, I think I'm gifted.

Well, I know I could run every member over on the Football Field, so gifted physically yes. ;)

Card Making, I'd say I'm okay. Not really great though.

Graphics is the same as Card Making.

Young, is 13 young?

Well I'll put Yes anyway lol

EDIT: Holy, SGY has an I.Q. of 144? I'm only like 112. You smart guy. :)

Guest JoshIcy

ummm sad as it is, im one of the older people on this site lol... 16 O.O....

but at cardmaking? i make some of the more confusing but wicked cards on this site, but i dont know how good i am lol....

OK HERE'S THE SURPRISE JOKE ALL OF YOU WHAT'S THE ACRONYM OF "Gifted And Young"' date=' if you find out, you've all just admitted to that without noticing.

[/quote']

of course

and whats the technical definition of the acronym?

yes, im happy, very happy ^_^

Archived