Getting Married

MasterOfMagicians

I thought about posting in the leaving/return section, but this is more an informational post about getting married.

I will make the appropriate post in that section when the time comes closer.

grtzs MoM whose the lucky man/lady/human hybrid/animal/weird genetic experiment/inanimate object

A good friend of mine I've known for nearly 5 years now. Loves to play Yu-Gi-Oh too but can't seem to convince her to get on here and share her experiences...

Actually, there won't be a honeymoon until next year (after we renew our vowels and have a ceremony that both sides of the family can be at).

However, there will be plenty of pictures of the wedding. So many that I will probably not post them on here, however I will post a link to all of them (so you do not have to sift through 4,000 seperate links).

If we go anywhere nice on our honeymoon next year, I'll take lots of pictures of wherever we go for all of you.

Thanks all for the congratulatory responses!

Well congratz man and I know someone who got married around the age of 18-19 so you not to young and again congratz

Wow' date=' actually, that IS young.

[/quote']

Well, IMO, marriages in that age don't usually last for long >_> Unless they are madly, and I mean MADLY love in each other.

Well congratz man and I know someone who got married around the age of 18-19 so you not to young and again congratz

Wow' date=' actually, that IS young.

[/quote']

Well, IMO, marriages in that age don't usually last for long >_> Unless they are madly, and I mean MADLY love in each other.

in love with*

But yeah, I agree.

Archived