all of you.....

J-Max

Scott..... Don`t worry I will.... Ryan if you want to carry on what I started then ask Haruno Sakura as I am very soon going to ask him if he wishes to carry on the project without me. And I won`t be gone for good. Just going to fight the addiction for a month or 2. Just remember all of you. My name is James Armstrong and James loves every single one of you on this forum. We had a lot of good laughs. There was the sadness but we were there to pick each other up. Then the joy. Meeting me for the first time, heh 3 months feel like such a short time. Another thing the person asked me was "What is your Legacy?" My reply was at first to create the Ultimate card set. They laughed at that and said "Card Making is just a bonus, The real Legacy is to make good trusted Friends"

Sorry i`m going on aren`t I? I get like this when I am upset. Just remember even if I don`t return I hope you will all remember the good times I had with all of you. *Offers Big Hugs*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go take a break. go see the new indian jones movie or a funny, go take a walk, play football or a sports .just try to get this frustration out of your head. i kinda new and alot of people probably don't know me but it seem that alot of people would miss you. alot of people also want to help.

Asking for a ban isn't "Sounding Pathetic" you are merely asking for a reason to leave and thats understandable because you want and need to do other things so you can free some time up. Your decision is also a wise one, try not visiting here tomorrow and find things you longed to do outside of this place and your burden will slowly or quickly go.

I don't mean for what I type to sound "Heartless" but if you keep returning back here D.M.G, your never going to break your current chains you wish to be shattered..

i would say a temp ban and or a temp ip ban would be best for this its like being grounded. or go see that girl at school that you like ask her if she wants to take a walk, find mate that should at least help, yeah and the movie idea would also help

No.... No... No.... NO... NO. . . NO! ... NO!..

Shini? 72night? D.M.G? No... You must stay. Please, you have done SO much here, please, dont go. I ask you, James, My friend, please, stay. Dont go.

Pokevolution?

S.C.O?

Come on. I ask you to stay....

Dont leave. Limit yourself. Ok..

Leave then.

Just... please... promise me, one day, you will return.

You should not be, another legend, who abruptly leaves YCM.. Do not be 72, Shini, Frunk, Kid, God Kaze... We need you here.

If you do leave.. for good... I wish you the best of luck in life friend.

Bye..

It's the same mistake that I made too James, but look at how many friends you have on here. I still find it impossible for me to leave because of all the friends I have on YCM. I can't leave them like that, I'll probably be on here until I die, and I will hope that you would be too, as well as Icyblue, DJ, and Browarod along with alot more members here. I made the mistake of coming here and it gave me more friends online around the entire world then I do in my own little city.

San meti i agree with you and Gh just limit yourself I log in every morning and i'm not crazy my time is limited now because i have other things to do too. You will make a huge mistake if you leave and if you do leave i lost a friend.

if you do leave good luck

Bye.......

I just noticed something you said GH. A legend? Nah..... I`m just your 1in1000 newbie who just happened to have a funny side. I haven`t done anything to be called a legend. Shini is the master of Card Making. 72 is one of the best GFX artists I have ever seen.

Seriously I must stop posting but it is so hard to pull myself away.

Archived