I can't let you all go......

J-Max

Last night I cried myself to sleep after what I said to you all on the forum. Today I logged onto MSN and was instantly messaged by Haruno. I explained to him how much I was scared that the forum would consume me. He explained that he uses the forum a lot too but he puts other things first.

Then browarod came on and re-assured me that YCM is not an addiction but a hobby. I almost cried at that comment. So in the end i've decided to fight my addiction another way. To enjoy other tihings in life as well. I have a mountain of games to play and complete. So well..... Spirit is back to stay. I hope you all don't hate me for the horrible things I said last night. I had run out of options and was scared.

Sorry i'm welling up inside from all my emotions. I want to thanks Haruno and browarod personaly for helping me through my Black Hole of pain. If you ever need a person to talk to or something you need help with I will always be there.

I'm so very happy to read this, and I hope you succeed in overcoming your fear. Just remember that you do have friends and we are here to help ^_^

I believe it was me who said it was a hobby' date=' and what other things do I have to put first...besides the health of my hands, rofl.

[/quote']

Doesn't general life come first for you Sanji? And yeah sorry I was pretty emotional when I typed the opening comment so i forgot.

Why not call yourself the Legend of B.M.G. because you are a legend for being the friendliest member on YCM's entire history and present. And also' date=' glad to see that you have changed your mind.

Just remember, we're there for you when you need help.

[/quote']

Thanks San-Meti. I was considering changing my name to Legend but Sanji then decided he wanted to become a Spirit in my honor..... You know you can't call me Spirit around the forums now :P

idk ycm is a addiction for me good thing I been trying to stop going on ycm that much and lataly i've been going to movies and such but still ycm is to cool to stay away from it's good to have you back and to all mods, members ,and especialy YCMaker you all made one addictive site

Um..

I dont want to sound mean, or rude

but thats just how its gonna come out..

Ok, i can understand how you would think that YCM would be "taking over your life"

but cry about it?

i can understand that you would want help, as in to know what to do

but cry about it?

if you think YCM is "taking over" then dont use the computer for a while >_>

if you think its "taking over" give it a break

if you think that because YCM is "taking over your life", is because your crying, i think its something else, >_>

as in your realize, that your using your time as a means to elude something else >_>

you have have friends here, yes

but you dont need to keep saying your leaving, just to get there attention >_>

Archived