Congates class of 08

Father Wolf

I'm already out. Just need to take stupid exams... Graudate in 2011(SUCKS)

Same with me' date=' damn exams, the stress >_>

[/quote']

Freshman... You all have it easy. This year has been my most stressful year ever. Seriously. Until recently, I've had 7 projects due all around the same time. Now it's only 4. (Meh, 3.5. My Spanish one isn't that big). And I know next year is going to be worse. APs and SATs. Yay...

I have my grad party today woooooo not really a bunch of family 5 local friends not really a big whoop. then next week i have 3 more grad parties to catch @.@ crazy

Todays my big day! I'm Nervous!

Good luck to u Cadillacs lol

I'm already out. Just need to take stupid exams... Graudate in 2011(SUCKS)

Same with me' date=' damn exams, the stress >_>

[/quote']

Freshman... You all have it easy. This year has been my most stressful year ever. Seriously. Until recently, I've had 7 projects due all around the same time. Now it's only 4. (Meh, 3.5. My Spanish one isn't that big). And I know next year is going to be worse. APs and SATs. Yay...

Sinior year was the most easeist for me sophmore was my hell year.

i had 2 major projects and 3 small ones. onlything u cant do is blow them off. u should be fine if u toke enough classes in ur last 3 years.

Everything was excellent. I didn't fall' date=' LOL. You're right. Senior year is easy.

When it comes to gifts I got A PS3, and $400,

[/quote']

lol today my moms side of the family, had this party for all the graduating seniors, and seniors

there were 2 graduating seniors, and then my grandfather, finally retired from preaching (long story)

and each of the seniors got a letter from all the aunts and uncles, which sumed up, came out to be $676 and a free movie pass

quite nice, i think all together ^_^

^^

Thats awesome Bloodrun.

I'm going to miss all my classmates and teachers. :cry: Cried in real life. I'm truly going to miss everybody.:cry:

Its been an excellent 4 years. Truly the best times of my life.

lol true it is

and yeah, i will miss my friends to,

sense most of my friends, are not seniors...

People, don't be like me. I was an idiot and never went to college, and now I make 8 bucks an hour at an Icecream Shop. GO TO SCHOOL.

Actualy, I did go to college, but ever since I was 2, I wanted to work in an icecrean shop. And I make more then 8 an hour, but anyway, congratz

Archived