Congates class of 08

Father Wolf

08!

for sure!

funny story

today, 29/5/2008

we had our school cap and gown assembly, where they passed out our awards and scholarships, and such

and i forgot my cap and gown >.<

and i got 7 scholarships, and a couple of awards, >.<

rrr i was so pissed

but heck, i earned it, so if i didnt care, besides, it was all cool, one of the class validictorians, messed his speech up, so its all coo =)

thank u all for shairing ur thanks ;)

Congrats on graduation' date=' i remember you saying that you will go to Graphic and Web design collage right?

[/quote']

yes also video and sound/voice acting

I am i just finished' date=' i gotta go back and do my exams still though. LOL all the people where doing dougnuts in the car park in their cars

[/quote']

Sinior prank or just for lulz?

08!

for sure!

funny story

today' date=' 29/5/2008

we had our school cap and gown assembly, where they passed out our awards and scholarships, and such

and i forgot my cap and gown >.<

and i got 7 scholarships, and a couple of awards, >.<

rrr i was so pissed

but heck, i earned it, so if i didnt care, besides, it was all cool, one of the class validictorians, messed his speech up, so its all coo =)

[/quote']

the only award i got was attendence. In my personal class awards i got 2nd in graphics skill (pisses me off is i lost to a brush whore >.< i guess because he had more paper work on his stuff oh well), 1st in animation, and 1st in skipt writeing... i think i came in last for photography since in my technical binder all it says for photography is "knows how to oprate equipment" XD.

I just graduated this year, too. Man it's great to be out! I was so scared on graduation day. The place where graduation was was like 45 minutes away from my house. Well, we were only like 10 minutes away and I just realized that I forgot my tassle in my room. I almost had a heart attack! lol Well, turns out, they didn't start til an hour after they said they would, so my grandma was able to bring it to me when she came. It all worked out.

Then, there's this tree at my school that all the gothic people and punks hang out at. Well, they're like obsessed with it but everyone else that doesn't hang out by it hates those people. So someone finally had the guts to sneak into the school over the weekend after the seniors got out (and before the other grades got out before summer break) and cut the tree down. Then they put "C/O '08" in the dirt right next to it. lol That was hilarious!

Anyways, just thought I'd share some of my moments with you guys. :P

Archived