CC - Productions! Newest Cards! 3 - New Divine-Beast Monsters

ChronosCrowler

Do you like my Divine Beast?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like my Divine Beast?

• Yes! Abosolutely!
    • ummm...meh!needs work!

Well Guys as for the past few days! Ive seen a lot cards about new Divine-Beast! Well Ive made!!!this for a contest and luckily I won First! Their! effects are pretty much similar to the original Egyptian Beasts!!So Pls Rate!!!And Comment!!!Hope You like them!!!'And if you want to use the min a fanfic or RP feel free to do soo^_^

[God Of Turbulent Winds]

[God Of Turbulent Winds]

-----------------------Reisha - The Ordeal---------------------------

-----------------------Reisha - The Ordeal

ReishaTheOrdeal.jpg

or Trap card(s) equal to the number of Spell and Trap cards in your Graveyard until the end of your opponent

-------------------------------------------

Trivia

-------------------------------------------

The Image of this card is based on the Wind Deity featured in the Sony Playstation Game "Super Robot Wars Alpha 3". It's Name came from a novel here in the Philippines, about A Wind God named Reisha.

The ATK, DEF and effect of this card is based of the original Egyptian card "Slifer The Sky Dragon/The God Of Osiris".

This card is created by ChronosCrowler out of the inspiration naming and creating God Cards that contributes to "Wind, Dark and Water".

------------------------------------------------

[God Of Bad Omens]

[God Of Bad Omens]

---------------------------------Dark Lord Valvoga The Harbringer-------------------------

p><p>[i][b]The Skies are covered in darkness, no light is shed, eternal torment is felt and destruction is bound to happen. when this Demonic being makes it

Divine Ability:

The ATK and DEF of this "Divine-Beast" is equal to the number of

Spell and Trap Cards in both player's Graveyard x500. You can Tribute any number of monsters to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the combined original ATK and DEF of the Tributed monsters. You can increase the ATK and DEF of this card equal to the Life points you lost last turn.

---------------------------------------

Trivia

---------------------------------------

The image of this card is taken from the "Sony Playstation Game created by NIS America and Nippon Ichi Software's - Makai Kingdom - Chronicles Of The Sacred Tome Protagonist "Dark Lord Valvoga(Final Form)"

Dark Lord Valvoga is often mentioned in Makai Kingdom as a Hidden Final Boss or Last Boss in some games.

The ATK,DEF and Effect of this card is based of from the original Egyptian God Card "The Wing Dragon Of Ra/The God Of Apollo".

This card is created by ChronosCrowler out of the inspiration naming and creating God Cards that contributes to "Wind, Dark and Water".

---------------------------------------------------------

[God Of Gushing Waves]

[God Of Gushing Waves]

p><p>[i]You can remove from the game 2 Divine-Beast Type monsters to change this "Divine-Beast

------------------------------------------------------

Trivia

------------------------------------------------------

The Image and name of this card is based of Dragon Babylon that is known for many things, and myth-making was decidedly topped the list. These dragons are creation itself - in all the bad ways.

A lot of the Babylonian dragons are a fusion of mean gods with dragons and other mythical creatures.

In Japanese and Chinese Legends

"The dragon of the Ishtar gate of Babylon is a combination of eagle, serpent, and lion, and is horned." and it is called the Great Dragon of the Nigingar.

According to Alara, the Babylonians made it a point to define serpents and dragons differently. This brings up the question of whether they truly believed that Dragons were fictional and had no basis whatsoever in nature.

The ATK,DEF and Effect of this card is based of from the original Egyptian God Card "Obelisk The Tormentor/The God Of Obelisk".

-----------------------------------------------------

Spell cards and Trap Cards that requires or affects Divine-Beasts

-----------------------------------------------------

[Field Spell]

[Field Spell]

------------------------Unstable World---------------------------------

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/Elementalist001/concretemagic.jpg' alt='concretemagic.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/Elementalist001/NoGodsAllowed.jpg' alt='NoGodsAllowed.jpg'>[/center]

Card Text:

All "Divine-Beast"-type monsters cannot be summoned on the field. If there are already "Divine-Beast"-type monsters on the field they are destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

-------------------------------

Trivia

-------------------------------

The Image Of this Card Shows The Three Original Egyptian God Cards and Demon Cards With a No Entry Sign/Forbidden.

[align=center]

Copyright&Copy

The Images Used for the Creation of this cards are either found in the internet, re-created, rendered creation, re-color/restoration or alteration. [/align]

• 2 months later...

Archived