"Favourite" 4Kids dubbing stunt

For me, it was the fact that every time someone got punched, they suddenly cut the scene and just showed a reaction.

Example 1: Tristan falls to the ground, no punch is seen: "Wha'd you shove me for?!?!"

Example 2: Joey: "Yaaaagggh!!!" throws his fist. Scene cuts. Suddenly, rare hunters hit the ground. Tea: "You got 'em!" Rare hunters come up behind Joey. Joey suddenly hits the ground. "Tea: 'Oh noes!"

Example 3: Mai lunges forward toward Joey, hand raised ready to slap! Suddenly, the scene cuts off and Mai is standing there talking to Joey to get some sense back into him. xD Though the best part is that when it shows Joey again, he IS CLEARLY HOLDING HIS REDDENED CHEEK.

-.- I also hate just about all of the english changed names.

1st: The sig will alternate between the FAIL and another sig of my favourite mosnters. It randomly selects one of them when the page is loaded' date=' so don't be surprised if it seems like I change it a lot; it's random.

[/quote']

Off-Topic@ThisPost: How?

On-Topic@Post#1: I thought they were still the same blades. Wait, maybe they cut your leg off AND sent you to the shadow realm! Nah. 4kids suck too much for that.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Let's not forget that GX episode where they replaced Alcohol with Hot Sauce

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read this. Plus the bit with Pegasus and the Applesauce in the first season. Even when I was eight and watching it, I knew it was wine. Now that I know 4Kids meant for it to be *applesauce*, I'm like, WTF?!

im not sure if it was this way in the jap anime.. but im am really getting tired of Jaden continuously complaining about sending his friends "to the stars."

it got really annoying to hear his 7th complaint on the last episode in 5 minutes...

i was like "dude! we GET IT ALREADY!!!!!"

:lol:

sent to the stars was what happened to people in the second half of series 3 of Yugioh GX

in the japanese they died' date=' plain and simple

in the dub they get [i'] sent to the staaaaaaaaaaaaaars[/i]

so it sounds nicer for 4 year olds

omg sending him to the stars lol

hay great now my 5 yr old sis can watch and say "wtf!!!!"

im not sure if it was this way in the jap anime.. but im am really getting tired of Jaden continuously complaining about sending his friends "to the stars."

it got really annoying to hear his 7th complaint on the last episode in 5 minutes...

i was like "dude! we GET IT ALREADY!!!!!"

:lol:

As pointed out in the previous post, they are indeed dead. XD Sent to the stars...

1st: The sig will alternate between the FAIL and another sig of my favourite mosnters. It randomly selects one of them when the page is loaded' date=' so don't be surprised if it seems like I change it a lot; it's random.

[/quote']

Off-Topic@ThisPost: How?

On-Topic@Post#1: I thought they were still the same blades. Wait, maybe they cut your leg off AND sent you to the shadow realm! Nah. 4kids suck too much for that.

@Off Topic: www.randomsig.net

@On Topic: It was notorious how much they tried to keep our minds off the small detail of losing the legs. "As soon as this blade touches you, you will be sent to the Shadow Realm" pretty much discarded that scenario.

Archived