HOW BAD MOST O.A.P'S AND ADULT'S TREAT US!!!!

Black Rose Phoenix®

Ok, it's not fair how people about 20-god know's how many year's older treat us... so i'm posting this for everybody to share there ****in' problem's about the horrible nthing's we have to do for adult's or else we get involved with decapitating poltry (get hurt or shouted at). Once i got shouted at for saying sorry!! WTF...

Excuse me? Those "Old People" fought for our countries. They deserve to be treated with respect! How dare you insult the older generation! If only my Grandad could hear you now.... But he died a few years back. He was in World War II. "Respect your elders"

EDIT: "Old Bat"? That's just cruel.

And for that i respect them, but just cas they had a life of misery, dosn't mean we have to, cas alot of them these day's don't care for kid's and just wan't us off the side walk!! I only respect my family and a couple other's, but that is all i will ever respect, except for when i'm that age!! As you realy have alot of respect you should teach me some if i'm wrong on this subject, so +rep to you!!^_^

Guest JoshIcy

lol, they arent they just see us as reckless. but meh. Onto the forum thing: One thing is certain...

"If you can type you can read and spell". Since age really isnt known on the internet, we can safely treat everyone with the same standard and as such, the golden rule always applies...

umm lets see ever since I was 13 I started fighting back so my life was ok but the only thing I can remember is one time I was pushed into a wall really hard and every since then my memory has been horrible as it is I can't remember anything before the age of 8

Guest JoshIcy

wow... im really not used to this in a real life situation, but if it is as you say... children are the innocent and right do'ers... maybe they are just envious?

sorry, hawaii just kinda devoids of these people and we never see them....

As far as anyone is concerned, respect can only be earned. Just because someone fought a in a war or other conflict doesn't give them the right to treat everyone else like something you just found under the toilet seat, seriously. Using that excuse, you could say anyone who fought in a war deserves respect, even if they were a murderer or rapist beforehand.

CardCreator,

This is more than likely a post just to rant and rave about how you feel you are being treated unfairly. Let me enlighten you on what "unfair" really is.

Is it fair for a single mother to have to try and manage a job, take care of her children, go to school (college, not high school), and still manage to have time to spend with her family all without federal aid because according to the state she "makes too much", yet its barely enough to get her by?

Is it fair for the elderly to be treated as problems to the country and have to live off a miniscule social security check for the rest of their lives, or live in a facility that takes all their money and gives them little in return?

Is it fair that every day men and women fight for your freedom of speech to post this thread and many of them pay the ultimate sacrifice, never to come home to their wives, husbands, children, etc.?

Is it fair that you should complain about your impossibly small problems that really have no basis for reason when there are children everyday who are beaten, raped, mistreated, abandoned, and murdered?

Maybe you should take a look at what fair is, and the next time someone tells you that you are annoying, look at what you are doing and consider this. If you were trying to have a good time out with some friends, and you came across someone doing EXACTLY what you were doing at that moment, right next to you, or in your place of business, work, or home, would you consider it irritating?

As for the rest of the members who posted proclaiming CardCreator's statement to be truthfilled and correct, wait til you have to pay the bills. When your expenses are more than you make and you have to find a way to hold everything together so your kids can have a good life, what will you do then?

What will you do when you are put in the same situations your parents and your elders are put in now?

I'll give you some insight.

No matter what you say right now, you will do exactly as they are doing when you are their age. Until you have some real responsibilities. Something other than doing your homework, washing the dishes and mowing the lawn, you will never understand the level of stress "adults" are under and what they go through to make your lives comfortable.

Just because you don't get your way all the time doesn't mean that they are treating you with disrespect.

Ok, well that isn't the point, most adult treat us like **** because of the people in this world that realy are ****, and alot of the people who do crime is an adult anyway!! We can be prepaired for bill's and anything we have to face as an adult, but now we can't face what is being done by an adult!! The only adult's and O.A.P i like is my Grandmother mum and dad... but also MasterOfMagicians, 1 of my Grandmother's died when my Dad was 9 year's old, and i've only ever met 1 of my grand parent, cas 1 died of cancer, and the other for another bad reason, all before i was born!! So next time, don't try to tell me what's unfair!!

CardCreator' date='

This is more than likely a post just to rant and rave about how you feel you are being treated unfairly. Let me enlighten you on what "unfair" really is.

Is it fair for a single mother to have to try and manage a job, take care of her children, go to school (college, not high school), and still manage to have time to spend with her family all without federal aid because according to the state she "makes too much", yet its barely enough to get her by?

Is it fair for the elderly to be treated as problems to the country and have to live off a miniscule social security check for the rest of their lives, or live in a facility that takes all their money and gives them little in return?

Is it fair that every day men and women fight for your freedom of speech to post this thread and many of them pay the ultimate sacrifice, never to come home to their wives, husbands, children, etc.?

Is it fair that you should complain about your impossibly small problems that really have no basis for reason when there are children everyday who are beaten, raped, mistreated, abandoned, and murdered?

Maybe you should take a look at what fair is, and the next time someone tells you that you are annoying, look at what you are doing and consider this. If you were trying to have a good time out with some friends, and you came across someone doing EXACTLY what you were doing at that moment, right next to you, or in your place of business, work, or home, would you consider it irritating?

As for the rest of the members who posted proclaiming CardCreator's statement to be truthfilled and correct, wait til you have to pay the bills. When your expenses are more than you make and you have to find a way to hold everything together so your kids can have a good life, what will you do then?

What will you do when you are put in the same situations your parents and your elders are put in now?

I'll give you some insight.

No matter what you say right now, you will do exactly as they are doing when you are their age. Until you have some real responsibilities. Something other than doing your homework, washing the dishes and mowing the lawn, you will never understand the level of stress "adults" are under and what they go through to make your lives comfortable.

Just because you don't get your way all the time doesn't mean that they are treating you with disrespect.

[/quote']

Whoa. This was perfectly put. MoM, +rep for you.

ok, i shall say this as kindly as i can

adults, im gonna guess your talking about your parents, and or teachers, and or, neighbors, and or adult figure...

2 things, shortened from 12...

1) there adults, respect them, dont talk back, its an arguement your not going to win..

2) your a kid, i mean, i know it may sound ridiculous, but in the long run, they are actually helping you >_>

just listen to me and take the advice

i know what im talking about >_>

and or, not take the advice, its up to you

if you want to keep getting yelled at, be my guest, >_>

Sheesh. You seem really like a whiny little brat speaking like that, do you?

Also, MasterOfMagicians, Tectonix55, and Bloodrun, I fully agree with you, and that you shouldn't complain or whine about people who treat you your so called `unfair'.

These guys frikkin' saw their friends get killed in front of their very eyes. Do you think they would be irritable, don't you? Your lucky, so don't abuse your independence like all those other whiny brats.

Actually consider what these people have went through. End of discussion.

ok' date=' i shall say this as kindly as i can

adults, im gonna guess your talking about your parents, and or teachers, and or, neighbors, and or adult figure...

2 things, shortened from 12...

[u']1) there adults, respect them, dont talk back, its an arguement your not going to win..[/u]

2) your a kid, i mean, i know it may sound ridiculous, but in the long run, they are actually helping you >_>

just listen to me and take the advice

i know what im talking about >_>

and or, not take the advice, its up to you

if you want to keep getting yelled at, be my guest, >_>

That's the thing i'm talking about, we never get the freedom we deserve!! Also, i'm not realy talking about parent's the most when i say this, i mostly mean teacher's.

I don't care about freedom, give me food, drink, clothes and YCM and I'm happy - well an Education aswell.

I just hate it when you are about to do something and an adult says no. I don't really care I just want to see what I'm doing wrong but they just tell you to stop.

I show respect to most people but some just annoy me.

I see a lot of people have put the, They died in a war for us, card in play.

But what if you're on another side what if they people that deserve respect just killed lots of people from your country.

I am unable to give respect to somebody from my country just for fighting in a war and the people will be dead.

It was 200 years since my country was involved in war.

Their is also the fact that even though Old people fought in the war but wasn't it one of them who started the war?

Archived