My laptop just f***** up

Cyber Altair

So i left my home and told my 7 year old sister to turn off my laptop cause i was in a hurry and she did. I came back, turned my laptop on and everything was fine, my vista loaded and the bootscreen went off like it does when it finishes loading and then i'm faced with the black screen of death (way more worse and boring to look at as well). so my laptop is on and working but the desktop wont show up.

anyone knows what to do? i'm using my friends computer at the moment.

Take it to some who knows allot about technology. They might fix it. All I know is if you leave your laptop on without turning it off for a couple of days then the fan will go >.< Mines a school laptop so I took it to the techs and they said one week. (7 weeks later) I got it back with a new fan.

So i left my home and told my 7 year old sister to turn off my laptop cause i was in a hurry and she did. I came back' date=' turned my laptop on and everything was fine, my [b']vista[/b] loaded and the bootscreen went off like it does when it finishes loading and then i'm faced with the black screen of death (way more worse and boring to look at as well). so my laptop is on and working but the desktop wont show up.

Your problem is bolded. It sucks. Only people on Welfare have vista.

So i left my home and told my 7 year old sister to turn off my laptop cause i was in a hurry and she did. I came back' date=' turned my laptop on and everything was fine, my [b']vista[/b] loaded and the bootscreen went off like it does when it finishes loading and then i'm faced with the black screen of death (way more worse and boring to look at as well). so my laptop is on and working but the desktop wont show up.

Your problem is bolded. It sucks. Only people on Welfare have vista.

ROFL...its actually gone down a bit...

My computer a while back just kept on resetting every 34 seconds (yes...I counted...) and I had to unfortunately destroy it. So in my wonderful trip to the Grand Canyon...guess what went flying right off?!?

i've been rebooting it for the past 48 hour people.

and i know more then my teacher when it comes to IT' date=' she think a 3 minutes song takes 30Mb of space lol. [b']Anyway vista pwns XP in every possible way.[/b]

I thought this thread was serious?

Your screen burnt out?

If it didn't when your computer is starting press f2 and you'll come up to your start up. Click "Start with most recent working configuration"

If you don't see anything period. Your screen burnt out.

EDIT:

If only the desktop, bottom bar won't show;

Hit the "Flag" key. That will bring up your Start menu. Then go to "Run"

Then type in;

EXPLORER.EXE

Then hit Ok. Everything should be working, IF that was your problem.

Well look look if you didnt get to the Log In screen MOVE THE MOUSE!!!@!!!!@Q#!@3!@WJH@H

It works.

If you did then......

well here is what you do restore to factory.You may lose every thing but.......(That is why i keep all my creations on my 2nd drive) at least you got it.

Archived