My laptop just f***** up

Cyber Altair

guys i know wtf i'm doing, the god damn *sorry about the language, bit frustrated here* desktop and the start button doesn't load up, i use vista and after the i log into my account (the only account that is) it says "welcome' and the colourful vista screen then bam, black screen and the only thing i can see is the mouse.

Well at least it's not a HardWare error. That costs a lot. So the Flag Button doesn't work? Well that's where my advice has to end. I'm stumped.

You COULD get a Phone Book and look Computer Help. They usually help you for free on the small things.

When the laptop is loading right after you turn it on hit F8 and hold it. Let go for half a second and hold it again. If a weird menu comes up that is black and white click on the "Last good configuration" button. Or something like that. If it all fails screw vista and use Linux. Even if it does work I still STRONGLY suggest that.

Edit: You can also try the black screen and hit Alt+Ctrl+Delete if task manager comes up goto file-new task

In th box type EXPLORER.EXE . I know someone else said that but this is another way to try.

Archived