Fanfic: "Severing The Ties" (Chapter 4 up; Not long, but I'm back.)

Shoulf I continue this?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shoulf I continue this?

• Yes! It's good.
    • No, it's lame.

Chapter 1:

(A child wearing a white cloak can be seen running through the deserted streets of his city, thunder and lightning bringing sight and sound to his world. Coming to an alley to his left, he takes a sharp turn, slamming his back against the wall at the end. He slid down the wall, gasping for breath.)

Child: "Please... I can't do this... I must get it to the altar..."

(Two men slowly made their way through to the end of the alley, stopping three meters from the boy. The man on the left raised his arm, a Duel Disk strapped on his forearm. Something about the Duel Disk wasn't right though... it seemed to be pulsing with a dark aura.)

Left Man: "You're only wasting the breath you're attempting to catch by telling me this. Rise; we will duel. And if you win, I will let you pass. Maybe you WILL get to your precious altar."

(The man smirked, his Duel Disk locking into place. The child stood, also locking his into place; his gave off an aura of light. He wiped his mouth, staring towards the man with emerald eyes full of fear. Pulling his hood back, his golden locks fall about his shoulders.)

Alexander: "My name is Alexander, and I will defeat you!"

(The man on the right had stepped back, now covered in shadows. The man who had challenged Alexander to a duel stepped out of the shadows, the lightning flashing just as he did so. A goatee came down to his chest, silver in color. His eyes were a dark hazel, and he was bald. His attire consisted of a leather jacket over a white shirt, black leather pants, and dress shoes.)

Nayl: "And my name is Nayl. We will have to see about that, won't we?"

Alexander: 4000 LP

Nayl: 4000 LP

Alexander: "My move!"

(He drew, his six cards being: Nimble Momonga, two Jar of Greeds, a Drop off, Magic Drain, and Waboku.)

"I set one monster face down, and three cards face down as well!"

(The cards materialized before him, all face down.)

"That ends my turn."

(Nayl smirked, eyes flashing with evil intentions.)

"My Draw!"

Alexander: "Not so fast! I Activate Drop Off! This causes you to discard whatever card you just drew! Sorry pal, but I won't give you advantage! And also, I activate my two Jars Of Greed, letting me draw two cards!"

(Both duelists did as was required by the cards activated. Nayl then continued his turn, having discarded a Dark Grepher.)

Nayl: "Looks like I'll have to get serious, but that didn't really help you much, Alexander. And to think, I was wary of dueling you, Defender of the Altar. Now, on with my turn! I activate Pot of Greed!"

(The man drew his two cards as the jar cackled in Alexanders direction.)

"I now activate the Cheerful Coffin! Using this card, I can choose up to three monsters to discard from my hand. And I choose two! Goodbye, my monsters."

(He deposited the cards in his Graveyard, smirking as his Duel Disk began to glow with a dark aura.) "

I'm not done; I now have three DARK monsters in my Graveyard... do you know what this means? Come forth, not one, but TWO Dark Armed Dragons!"

(A wave of dark energy flowed on the field, becoming two orbs of darkness. Gales of wind rushed around both orbs as they formed. Alexander could only watch in horror as these monsters born of darkness formed. they looked around, as if registering their surroundings, then roared loudly in unison. Nayl guffawed, watching Alexander grimace at the sounds.)

Nayl: "Come now, Alexander, you know that we cannot be stopped. We Warriors of Darkness do not back down. And you have awakened our main beast... feast your eyes upon them! they're raw power... it is a sight to behold. But enough idle chatter. I activate Dark Armed Dragons special effect, removing from play my Dark Grepher!"

(He took the monster and placed it into the removed from play slot, then pointed towards Alexanders face down monster.)

"Begone, vermin!"

(The Dark Armed Dragon on his right opened it's mouth, drawing to itself little particles of darkness.)

"Eradication!"

(The monster released this energy, blasting the face-down Nimble Momonga away. It appeared for a small moment, squeaking in pain as it was sent to the graveyard.)

"And now... go, my minions! Dark Slash Attack!"

(Both Dark Armed Dragons attacked Alexander, their claws shredding his Life Points down to zero. He yelled in pain, flying back and hitting the wall once more.)

Alexander: 0 LP

Nayl: 4000 LP

(Nayl and the other man walked towards the child, who was now gripping a box tightly. This box seemed to be made of a strong, light material, white in color. The word "Judgement" could be seen through his fingers. He whimpered as the man came towards him, a maniacal grin on his face.)

Alexander: "I cannot lose you... this could tip the balance of light and darkness in their favor..."

(His mumbling was stopped as they took hold of the box. Alexander tried to keep a tight grip, but they planted a foot in his face and pushed him away, leaving him on the ground, unconscious. Nayl sighed, looking towards the sky, raindrops striking the ground around him, washing over him as well.)

Nayl: "It is done. Let us return to HQ. He will be most pleased with this..."

(With that, both men walked away, lightning and thunder booming in the sky, Alexander lying on his side, injured.)

Chapter 2

(Alexander sat before the leader of the Defenders of the Altar, Luso. He paced back and forth, sapphire optics never leaving Alexander's form.)

Luso: "I'm disappointed in you, Alexander. I thought this mission would be easy for you... but it wasn't. Explain to me again what happened?"

(Alexander looked away, ashamed.)

Alexander: "They chased me, and I didn't have another choice. i thought the alley was a street, but I was wrong. They cornered me, and forced me into a duel. He was using the Dark Armed Dragons."

Luso: "...Dark Armed Dragons? Clearly a follower of the Shadow Dragons. Continue."

Alexander: "He summoned two of them and defeated me. Easily. I could have defeated him, but in my fear, I forgot to drop my Waboku Trap Card. I'm sorry..."

(Luso smiled softly, kneeling before Alexander. He placed his arm on Alexander's shoulder, shaking him gently.)

Luso: "It's fine. We've always retrieved the cards stolen by the Shadow Dragons, but... we've never lost a Judgement Dragon, symbol of our group."

(Alexander looked away from him, hurt by this remark.)

Alexander: "I know, you don't have to tell me twice. Worst part is, what if they-"

(Luso put a finger to his lips, shutting him up.)

Luso: "They won't. I don't think they understand the power that card holds. Either way, they aren't the kind to use a Deck of Light monsters."

(He stood.)

"Why don't you go and have a practice duel? The others are practicing, you'll probably find a duel quickly. And don't worry; they don't know about your mission, you won't be ridiculed."

(With that, Luso left. Alexander got up, shook his head a bit, then walked out of the room, towards the Practice Hall.)

(Alexander walked into the Practice Hall, where many duels were going on at once. Each one had a small audience. He walked through, witnessing small parts of several duels. He was about to watch one such duel when his shoulder was shaken again. He turned, seeing someone he didn't want to see; Falus. He had jet black hair that reached his shoulders, and eyes just as black. He wore plain blue jeans along with a white dress shirt.)

Falus: "You, me, duel, now."

Alexander: "Ugh, fine, lets."

(They moved towards an empty section. As soon as their Duel Disks clicked into place, a small audience gathered. Every time they dueled, it was always a main event.)

Falus: 4000 LP

Falus: "Challengers first! My draw!"

(He looked through his hand, smirking.)

"I choose to place two cards face down, and summon Newdoria in attack mode!"

(Both cards appeared before him face down as Newdoria formed as well, leaning forward slightly, set in an attack stance.)

"That ends it for me, Alex. Make your move."

Alex: "I will, gladly."

(He drew, watching Falus uncomfortably. This was one reason he didn't like Falus; he didn't mind using Dark monsters. Although some were common to use, Falus used cards that most in the Justice Academy deemed evil. The higher ups just said he had a different way of doing things, but Alex was not too trusting of these other ways.)

"First off, I don't trust those two face down cards. Heavy Storm!"

(A wind began to blow from the skies, flipping both cards. As they were revealed, Alexander's eyes widened.)

(Falus laughed, shrugging.)

Falus: "Here we go, first mistake so soon, Alexander? You've destroyed both my Dark Coffin and my Statue of the Wicked! Now, to activate their effects."

Alexander: "They still activate when destroyed?!"

Falus: "No, they activate ONLY when destroyed, smart one. Now, Dark Coffin gives you a choice, bro. Either destroy a card on your field, or discard a card. Sadly, you forced yourself to have one choice. Discard, bro."

(Alexander scowled, choosing his Treeborn Frog.)

Falus: "Now, for my Statue. you've given me another monster, a Wicked token!"

(The card shattered, smoke appearing. As it cleared, a golden snake-like demon could be seen; the Token.)

"Now, you can continue."

(Alexander nodded.)

"Guess this leaves me at a disadvantage... I'll play one card face down and set a monster. You're move."

(Falus sighed, looking at the spectators.)

"Falus: As always, my move so soon. Draw!"

(He drew.)

"Hmm.... fair enough. For starters, I'll switch my Wicked Token to Defense mode."

(The monster did as it was ordered.)

"Now, I'll play one card face down and attack! Newdoria, Fiend Slash!"

(Newdoria rushed forward, striking the face down card, then stepping back. As it shattered, Skelengel could be seen shooting towards Alex's deck.)

Alexander: "Thanks to my Skelengel, i get to draw a card! And with your attack, I'll activate Jar of Greed, landing me one more card!"

(He drew his two cards, awaiting the end of Falus's turn.)

Falus: "Mmm... I'll end my turn."

Alexander: "And I will start mine! Draw!"

(He drew his card, his hand now containing five, but his field bare. But all that was going to change.)

"I activate The Sanctuary in the Sky!"

(The sky above them glowed, a massive building floating among the clouds. The onlookers watched in awe, rays of radiant light shining upon them.)

"Now that thats been taken care of, I'll summon my next monster! Come forth, Agent of Creation - Venus!"

(From the Sanctuary, A woman with white blonde hair floated down upon her angelic wings.)

"Now, I'll use her effect to summon three Mystic Shine Balls from my deck!"

(She clenched her fists, then released then towards the Sanctuary, summoning three orbs around her form.)

"Of course this takes a chunk out of my life points...."

Alexander: 2500 LP

(Alexander shuffled his deck, then looked at his remaining cards in hand.)

"Hmm... I'll set two cards face down and end my turn."

(Falus smiled, nodding.)

"Yea, give me a challenge bro. As always. My draw!!!!"

To Be continued...

Chapter 3:

(Alexander had one card in hand as opposed to Falus's four. He looked towards Falus's field, wondering why he had put his Token in Defense mode. It could have attacked Alexanders Life Points, leaving him in a tight spot now that he had made that sacrifice just now. What was he planning?)

Falus: "My draw!"

(He drew, now four cards in hand; Invader of Darkness, Allure of Darkness, Enemy Controller, and Spirit Reaper. He looked over his cards towards Alexander, smirking, but in his mind, he was scowling. The chosen altar boy, to be literal. He hated every fiber of the child's being. He was the perfect child of light, in the eyes of the Superiors. He laughed within himself as he watched the boy, knowing he had lost yet another 'Judgment Dragon'. Served him right; he would prove to the Shadow Dragons in this duel that he had what it took to defeat the supposed light child.)

"For my first move, I need cards. Therefore, I activate Allure of Darkness!!"

(A dark aura seeped out from his deck, allowing him to take two cards from it. He grinned as he saw what they were; Dark Armed Dragon and Ryu Kokki.)

"First, as the price I need to pay, I will remove Ryu Kokki from play."

(He placed the card in the removed from play section.)

"Now, on to my next move. I set a monster face down, and end my turn."

(Alexander drew, watching the field. He had four monsters on his side of the field, and Falus hadn't attacked with Newdoria last turn. He had played a card face down, and a monster in Defense Position as well. Why was he stalling?)

Alexander: "Alright, I'll begin by making good use of my Shine Balls. I summon Cannon Soldier in Attack Mode!!"

(The monster appeared, the cannon on it's back aimed directly towards Falus.)

"Thats not all! I now activate Brain Control! By paying 800 Life Points, I can take control of one of your monsters, and I choose Newdoria!"

(The monster trudged over to Alexanders side of the field, carrying with it it's dark aura.)

"Don't worry, it's only here for a second. I activate Cannon Soldiers effect, launching my three Mystic Shine Balls AND your Newdoria, causing 2000 points of Direct Damage!"

(One by one, the monsters were rocketed from the cannon, slamming into Falus. He fell to one knee, grimacing.)

"Now, I'll attack with my Agent of Creation! Destroy his Wicked Token!"

(She created an orb of power similar to the Mystic Shine Balls in her hands, then launched it, obliterating his token.)

"Cannon Soldier, his face down monster!"

(Gunfire could be heard, and then the sound of bullets being deflected. The monster showed itself, being Spirit Reaper.)

"Damn it.... I'll end my turn by using Cannon Soldiers effect one more time, taking 500 more Life Points away!"

(Cannon Soldier itself slammed into Falus this time.)

"Your move, Falus."

Alexander: 1700 LP

Falus: 1500 LP

Falus: "Gladly Alexander..."

(He drew, not expressing the joy he felt when he saw what he had drawn; Yami.)

"Now, it's time for me to begin! I activate my face down card, Reckless Greed! This allows me to draw two more cards!"

(He drew his cards, Dark Grepher and Mystical Space Typhoon.)

"Now, I'll activate my field card! YAMI!!!"

(He placed the card in the appropriate spot, and the effects were immediate. The entire field was shrouded in darkness. The Santuary In The Sky shattered, adding to the darkness. Falus and Alexander were hidden from the spectators, who awaited the end of the duel in wonder, unable to hear or see what was going on inside the dark energies.)

(Alexander looked around, fear visible in his eyes.)

Alexander: What is the meaning of this, Falus?! More darkness?! Why?"

(Falus smirked, then burst out laughing, leaning forward, a crazed grin on his face.)

Falus: "You ask such an idiotic question, fool. I will show you that you can never escape the darkness. All you've done is hinder my progress... OUR progress."

Alexander: "Our?"

Falus: "Yes, our. The Shadow Dragons. I am one of them... we have two of the three "Judgment Dragons... and you handed us that card. How must you feel? Pathetic? Weak?"

(Alexander stood in a daze, shocked at this truth. Falus was working AGAINST the Judgment Forces... which would explain his interest in dark cards. And he had been the only one to see this. Shaking his head vigorously, he snapped out of the daze.)

Alexander: "This duel isn't over!"

Falus: "You're right, it's not over... yet. It's still my turn!!! Now... I will discard my Invader of Darkness from my hand to special summon Dark Grepher!!"

(The monster appeared out of the surrounding darkness, a tainted aura about its form.)

"My graveyard, Alexander. It contains three DARK monsters. Do you know what I will do next?"

(Alexander dropped to his knees, looking at the ground before him.)

Alexander: "No... not again..."

Falus: "Yes, again. Come forth, Dark Armed Dragon!"

(A low rumble could be heard as the surrounding darkness converged upon one spot, forming the dreaded dragon. Alexander remembered the defeat he suffered against it in the alley, releasing a bellow from his maw comparable to a beasts.)

Alexander: "I won't let you destroy me so easily! I'll activate my face down card, Skill Drain! By paying 1000 Life Points, all effects are negated!"

Falus: "Nice try, fool! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! This destroys your Skill Drain!"

Alexander: "No! I activate my other face down, Magic Drain! Unless you can discard a Spell Card from your hand, that card is negated!"

Falus: "Hah! I discard my Enemy Controller! Goodbye Skill Drain!"

(As the chain resolved, Skill Drain was destroyed. Alexander stayed on his knees, shaking his head in disbelief. Defeated with no way out...)

Alexander: 800 LP

Falus: "Now, I remove from play my Spirit Reaper to activate Dark Armed Dragons effect! Say goodbye to your Agent!"

(Dark Armed Dragon released a volley of dark orbs, reducing the Agent to nothing.)

"Now, I will attack you with Dark Armed Dragon! Dark Blast!"

(As it reared back, creating an orb of pure darkness in its mouth, Alexander stood, still in disbelief. The dragon let loose its attack, reducing whatever life points Alexander had to 0.)

(The field cleared, allowing the onlookers to see them once more. Dark Armed Dragon had already disappeared, leaving Falus in the clear. He turned to the viewers, a wide grin on his face.)

Falus: "I won! As always, huh Alexander?"

(Alexander just looked towards the ground, silent.)

Falus: "Uhh, alright then bro. I guess I'll see you around, eh?"

(With that, he left the room where the people were dueling. He gathered his belongings, leaving the base of the Judgment Forces for good.)

(Back in the Practice hall, a child had watched the duel from a ways away, silent. He was a tall individual, curly hair reaching his shoulders. His pitch black eyes kept their gaze on Falus after the duel, nodding.)

Boy: "He won..."

(He then placed a hand on his deck, eyes closed. Opening them once more, he smirked.)

"All good things must come to an end, eh Alexander?"

(With that, he followed Falus out of the headquarters.)

To be continued...

please continue...

your style of writing is good, but not great. well, it's better than most fan-fics that i've read around here. and yes, you should try to make future duels longer and more complex. DAD is fast, but try not to make him seem too powerful, or the duelist using him too lucky...

kudos!

Chapter 2

(Alexander sat before the leader of the Defenders of the Altar, Luso. He paced back and forth, sapphire optics never leaving Alexander's form.)

Luso: "I'm disappointed in you, Alexander. I thought this mission would be easy for you... but it wasn't. Explain to me again what happened?"

Alexander: "They chased me, and I didn't have another choice. i thought the alley was a street, but I was wrong. They cornered me, and forced me into a duel. He was using the Dark Armed Dragons."

Luso: "...Dark Armed Dragons? Clearly a follower of the Shadow Dragons. Continue."

Alexander: "He summoned two of them and defeated me. Easily. I could have defeated him, but in my fear, I forgot to drop my Waboku Trap Card. I'm sorry..."

(Luso smiled softly, kneeling before Alexander. He placed his arm on Alexander's shoulder, shaking him gently.)

Luso: "It's fine. We've always retrieved the cards stolen by the Shadow Dragons, but... we've never lost a Judgement Dragon, symbol of our group."

Alexander: "I know, you don't have to tell me twice. Worst part is, what if they-"

Luso: "They won't. I don't think they understand the power that card holds. Either way, they aren't the kind to use a Deck of Light monsters."

(He stood.)

"Why don't you go and have a practice duel? The others are practicing, you'll probably find a duel quickly. And don't worry; they don't know about your mission, you won't be ridiculed."

(With that, Luso left. Alexander got up, shook his head a bit, then walked out of the room, towards the Practice Hall.)

(Alexander walked into the Practice Hall, where many duels were going on at once. Each one had a small audience. He walked through, witnessing small parts of several duels. He was about to watch one such duel when his shoulder was shaken again. He turned, seeing someone he didn't want to see; Falus. He had jet black hair that reached his shoulders, and eyes just as black. He wore plain blue jeans along with a white dress shirt.)

(They moved towards an empty section. As soon as their Duel Disks clicked into place, a small audience gathered. Every time they dueled, it was always a main event.)

(Both cards appeared before him face down as Newdoria formed as well, leaning forward slightly, set in an attack stance.)

(He drew, watching Falus uncomfortably. This was one reason he didn't like Falus; he didn't mind using Dark monsters. Although some were common to use, Falus used cards that most in the Justice Academy deemed evil. The higher ups just said he had a different way of doing things, but Alex was not too trusting of these other ways.)

(A wind began to blow from the skies, flipping both cards. As they were revealed, Alexander's eyes widened.)

Falus: "Here we go, first mistake so soon, Alexander? You've destroyed both my Dark Coffin and my Statue of the Wicked! Now, to activate their effects."

Falus: "No, they activate ONLY when destroyed, smart one. Now, Dark Coffin gives you a choice, bro. Either destroy a card on your field, or discard a card. Sadly, you forced yourself to have one choice. Discard, bro."

(The card shattered, smoke appearing. As it cleared, a golden snake-like demon could be seen; the Token.)

"Now, you can continue."

(Alexander nodded.)

"Guess this leaves me at a disadvantage... I'll play one card face down and set a monster. You're move."

(He drew.)

"Hmm.... fair enough. For starters, I'll switch my Wicked Token to Defense mode."

(Newdoria rushed forward, striking the face down card, then stepping back. As it shattered, Skelengel could be seen shooting towards Alex's deck.)

Alexander: "Thanks to my Skelengel, i get to draw a card! And with your attack, I'll activate Jar of Greed, landing me one more card!"

(He drew his card, his hand now containing five, but his field bare. But all that was going to change.)

(The sky above them glowed, a massive building floating among the clouds. The onlookers watched in awe, rays of radiant light shining upon them.)

"Now that thats been taken care of, I'll summon my next monster! Come forth, Agent of Creation - Venus!"

(From the Sanctuary, A woman with white blonde hair floated down upon her angelic wings.)

(She clenched her fists, then released then towards the Sanctuary, summoning three orbs around her form.)

(Falus smiled, nodding.)

To Be continued...

Chapter 2

(He stood.)

"Now, you can continue."

(Alexander nodded.)

(He drew.)

(Falus smiled, nodding.)

To Be continued...

Hey guys, I just realized how much better this Fanfic can be if others contribute to it. I'm going to post up a Bio form so you can submit characters. Thats if you'd like. :P

Name:

Deck name/theme/type:

Shadow Dragons, Neutral, or Warriors of Justice:

Background Story, if any(I may change some for the benefit of the fanfic):

Reason for being on whatever side they choose:

Purpose:

Thanks.

name: juliek

deck name: a fairy tale that never was.

deck theme: happy never after

deck type: variety

shadow dragon

was best friends with a kid till his parents dead in a fire caused by the warriors of justice along with his mythic hero deck at the age of eight. sence dat day the friendship he had with the kid was deteriorating all life to him see pointless . one day industrial illusions had a card making contest and the winner will receive a deck of there card design. thus he got the deck happy never after. naming it after a fairy tale book that he saw burning as he saw his parents die in the fire

the purpose hes on the shadow dragon side is because he hates the warriors of justice for taking everything away from him, and to show his friend that no matter what choice he made he did it for him

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3

[[ Sorry for the very long wait guys, been very busy and stressed.]]

(Alexander had one card in hand as opposed to Falus's four. He looked towards Falus's field, wondering why he had put his Token in Defense mode. It could have attacked Alexanders Life Points, leaving him in a tight spot now that he had made that sacrifice just now. What was he planning?)

(He drew, now four cards in hand; Invader of Darkness, Allure of Darkness, Enemy Controller, and Spirit Reaper. He looked over his cards towards Alexander, smirking, but in his mind, he was scowling. The chosen altar boy, to be literal. He hated every fiber of the child's being. He was the perfect child of light, in the eyes of the Superiors. He laughed within himself as he watched the boy, knowing he had lost yet another 'Judgment Dragon'. Served him right; he would prove to the Shadow Dragons in this duel that he had what it took to defeat the supposed light child.)

(A dark aura seeped out from his deck, allowing him to take two cards from it. He grinned as he saw what they were; Dark Armed Dragon and Ryu Kokki.)

(Alexander drew, watching the field. He had four monsters on his side of the field, and Falus hadn't attacked with Newdoria last turn. He had played a card face down, and a monster in Defense Position as well. Why was he stalling?)

Alexander: "Alright, I'll begin by making good use of my Shine Balls. I summon Cannon Soldier in Attack Mode!!"

"Thats not all! I now activate Brain Control! By paying 800 Life Points, I can take control of one of your monsters, and I choose Newdoria!"

(The monster trudged over to Alexanders side of the field, carrying with it it's dark aura.)

"Don't worry, it's only here for a second. I activate Cannon Soldiers effect, launching my three Mystic Shine Balls AND your Newdoria, causing 2000 points of Direct Damage!"

(One by one, the monsters were rocketed from the cannon, slamming into Falus. He fell to one knee, grimacing.)

(She created an orb of power similar to the Mystic Shine Balls in her hands, then launched it, obliterating his token.)

(Gunfire could be heard, and then the sound of bullets being deflected. The monster showed itself, being Spirit Reaper.)

"Damn it.... I'll end my turn by using Cannon Soldiers effect one more time, taking 500 more Life Points away!"

"Your move, Falus."

"Now, it's time for me to begin! I activate my face down card, Reckless Greed! This allows me to draw two more cards!"

(He placed the card in the appropriate spot, and the effects were immediate. The entire field was shrouded in darkness. The Santuary In The Sky shattered, adding to the darkness. Falus and Alexander were hidden from the spectators, who awaited the end of the duel in wonder, unable to hear or see what was going on inside the dark energies.)

(Falus smirked, then burst out laughing, leaning forward, a crazed grin on his face.)

Falus: "You ask such an idiotic question, fool. I will show you that you can never escape the darkness. All you've done is hinder my progress... OUR progress."

Falus: "Yes, our. The Shadow Dragons. I am one of them... we have two of the three "Judgment Dragons... and you handed us that card. How must you feel? Pathetic? Weak?"

(Alexander stood in a daze, shocked at this truth. Falus was working AGAINST the Judgment Forces... which would explain his interest in dark cards. And he had been the only one to see this. Shaking his head vigorously, he snapped out of the daze.)

Falus: "You're right, it's not over... yet. It's still my turn!!! Now... I will discard my Invader of Darkness from my hand to special summon Dark Grepher!!"

(The monster appeared out of the surrounding darkness, a tainted aura about its form.)

"My graveyard, Alexander. It contains three DARK monsters. Do you know what I will do next?"

(A low rumble could be heard as the surrounding darkness converged upon one spot, forming the dreaded dragon. Alexander remembered the defeat he suffered against it in the alley, releasing a bellow from his maw comparable to a beasts.)

Alexander: "I won't let you destroy me so easily! I'll activate my face down card, Skill Drain! By paying 1000 Life Points, all effects are negated!"

Falus: "Nice try, fool! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! This destroys your Skill Drain!"

Alexander: "No! I activate my other face down, Magic Drain! Unless you can discard a Spell Card from your hand, that card is negated!"

(As the chain resolved, Skill Drain was destroyed. Alexander stayed on his knees, shaking his head in disbelief. Defeated with no way out...)

Falus: "Now, I remove from play my Spirit Reaper to activate Dark Armed Dragons effect! Say goodbye to your Agent!"

(Dark Armed Dragon released a volley of dark orbs, reducing the Agent to nothing.)

(As it reared back, creating an orb of pure darkness in its mouth, Alexander stood, still in disbelief. The dragon let loose its attack, reducing whatever life points Alexander had to 0.)

(The field cleared, allowing the onlookers to see them once more. Dark Armed Dragon had already disappeared, leaving Falus in the clear. He turned to the viewers, a wide grin on his face.)

(With that, he left the room where the people were dueling. He gathered his belongings, leaving the base of the Judgment Forces for good.)

(Back in the Practice hall, a child had watched the duel from a ways away, silent. He was a tall individual, curly hair reaching his shoulders. His pitch black eyes kept their gaze on Falus after the duel, nodding.)

(He then placed a hand on his deck, eyes closed. Opening them once more, he smirked.)

To be continued...

Chapter 3

[[ Sorry for the very long wait guys, been very busy and stressed.]]

"Your move, Falus."

To be continued...

Lol' date=' is that a bad thing? I wanted Falus to be evil, and for everyone to know it, especially playing a Dark themed deck in a Light themed group. Stuck out like a sore thumb.

[/quote']

That was a rather obvious hint,you know that?

Archived