Legend Fighters - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED

OmegaWave

DEMO RELEASED!

The moment you've all been waiting for! The Legend Fighters Demo!

Here are a few things you need to know.

1. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN.

2. The Audio Glitch is still present.

3. There are 7 characters to chose from in this demo.

4. When the download is finished, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT EDIT THE GAME FOLDER IN ANY WAY! DO NOT ADD OR REMOVE ANYTHING!

5. You must have Winzip to unzip the File.

6. Mugen is included in this Folder. So do not replace it.

Hope everyone enjoys. I've selected everything in this game special.

http://www.4shared.com/file/50375126/c0e77f1d/Legend_Fighters_DEMO.html

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm? No comments? That's ashame. Well, I added some more screenshots. Hopefully, that should get you to say something. I'm dead serious about this. I am making this game on my Laptop. As of now, there are 10 characters and about 8 stages.

(For those who are lovers of the default "Kung Fu Man" Character....I just deleted him ^^ I hate that guy!)

Wow! Where did you make this? M.u.g.e.n?

Yessir.

Here are some things you need to know about Legend Fighters

- There are a few glitches that I seem to have no control over.

(Such as a rare instance of a character being shot off screen and doesn't return, There are a few sound glitches. It isn't as bad as it was since I installed a new plugin, but the music still glitches from time to time.)

- It is being created using Winmugen Plus. So you must have that or higher installed to play this game.

- It's Lo-Fi. So it runs better on slower computers.

- I'm not even half way done and it's over 80MB in size. So be sure to have some space open when the time comes to download.

- I am completely against viruses and hackers. Legend Fighters will be guarenteed virus free.

- I do not own any characters, music, or other graphics involved in this game except for the Title Screen unless otherwise mentioned. I am only to be credited for programming the game.

- All characters in the game will be available from the start. There will be absolutely nothing to unlock. As much as I'd want that, MUGEN doesn't have that capability.

- There is no Pause Screen. Plain and Simple. So Move Sets for each character must be figured out. You can always use the Esc button to return to the character select screen and farther back.

- There will be a minimum of 30 characters. So expect some good replay value.

Hope everyone looks forward to this game. I'm very excited now that I can program it.

Yessir.

(Such as a rare instance of a character being shot off screen and doesn't return' date=' There are a few sound glitches. It isn't as bad as it was since I installed a new plugin, but the music still glitches from time to time.)

- I'm not even half way done and it's over 80MB in size. So be sure to have some space open when the time comes to download.

[b']Sure Thing[/b]

- I am completely against viruses and hackers. Legend Fighters will be guarenteed virus free.

Whatever I'm still running my virus protectors

- All characters in the game will be available from the start. There will be absolutely nothing to unlock. As much as I'd want that, MUGEN doesn't have that capability.

I'll look into it!(and i know hoe to hide Chars so...)

- There is no Pause Screen. Plain and Simple. So Move Sets for each character must be figured out. You can always use the Esc button to return to the character select screen and farther back.\

Hit The Pause/Break Button

Cool

Hope everyone looks forward to this game. I'm very excited now that I can program it.

awsome

Well it seems nice.

(P.S Are you going to make your own screenpack?)

(P.P.S Go to Newgrounds they have some good music for stages)

Yessir.

(Such as a rare instance of a character being shot off screen and doesn't return' date=' There are a few sound glitches. It isn't as bad as it was since I installed a new plugin, but the music still glitches from time to time.)

[b']Sure Thing[/b]

Whatever I'm still running my virus protectors

I'll look into it!(and i know hoe to hide Chars so...)

- There is no Pause Screen. Plain and Simple. So Move Sets for each character must be figured out. You can always use the Esc button to return to the character select screen and farther back.\

Hit The Pause/Break Button

Cool

awsome

Well it seems nice.

(P.S Are you going to make your own screenpack?)

(P.P.S Go to Newgrounds they have some good music for stages)

I remember this and it even looks cooler

Thank you. I'll be releasing a demo soon. Just gotta chose which characters to include and I need to make an esnips account, etc.

Some people, however, will recieve a SPECIAL Demo. Which will include extra characters and stages. Those people are people who have helped put this game together.

In other words it is a mod of Mugen...not very original and yes you can pause the game' date=' you have to press the "PAUSE" key on your keyboard, lulz.

[/quote']

Oh come on. Why would you spoil everything? I'm working REALLY hard on it. If you don't have anything worth saying, then do us all a favor and don't say it. Just because your a mod doesnt mean you can say crap whenever you want.

In every other game I play, you don't press the "Pause" button to pause. It's usually "P" or something. Don't blame me for not knowing. Especially since it's my laptop.

First of all, I wasn't spoiling anything, second of all it was worth saying because it was my opinion, thirdly I ain't saying crap and me being a Moderator has nothing to do with the matter. It may be unoriginal to modify Mugen, however I didn't say that was bad so I suggest you think about things before you start running your mouth.

Before you decided to come out with that rudeness I was gonna offer help in characters, stages, and anything else you needed help with but that was just plain rude.

First of all' date=' I wasn't spoiling anything, second of all it was worth saying because it was my opinion, thirdly I ain't saying crap and me being a Moderator has nothing to do with the matter. It may be unoriginal to modify Mugen, however I didn't say that was bad so I suggest you think about things before you start running your mouth.

Before you decided to come out with that rudeness I was gonna offer help in characters, stages, and anything else you needed help with but that was just plain rude.

[/quote']

.......My bad. I'm full of different emotions right now. My mom is really sick and might have a stroke soon. My dad is horrible to me. I'm full of Anger, Fear, Sadness......gah......Sorry.

The only thing I need is a custom screenpack. One that shows my game's logo and has a custom Char select Screen and stuff.....if you know how to make them, i'd apriciate it.

Damn, I would be looking forward but I haven't got enough space. >_<

So what are you using to make this? And how do you get the characters on to it?

I've already stated it once' date=' MUGEN. Character adding is complex for newbies...lol.

[/quote']

Oops musy have missed that okay XD and what do you mean by that?

MUGEN is one of those programs where if your new, it will look hard to you. But once you've worked with it, it will be second nature to you.

So what are you using to make this? And how do you get the characters on to it?

I've already stated it once' date=' MUGEN. Character adding is complex for newbies...lol.

[/quote']

Oops musy have missed that okay XD and what do you mean by that?

MUGEN is one of those programs where if your new, it will look hard to you. But once you've worked with it, it will be second nature to you.

Exactly thats why many people say

"Oh i cant i dont know how!!!!"

Then after you know a You-Tube explanation its like

"Wow that was easy"

(P.S Omega I found a place that said you can by putting a .def called unlock the write

Characters/(Name of the Character)/(Name of the Character).def

I never tried it but.......maybe it will work

Archived