i fuck everything up....i should just die....

Larxene

ive completely ruined my best friends life....

her bf is 4 yrs older than her, and hes part black. and her mom hates him and shes like racist and stuff. so they been together secretly 4 about a yr already. her mom found out at first, and but she didnt think they were togethr anymore...but she just found out again, and since hes 18 now, shes gonna call the police and try 2 get him arrested...and its all my fault....im just a horrible jabroni....i dont even no y my bf even likes me....im prolly ruining his life and id break up w/him if i wasnt so god damned selfish....

ive completely ruined my best friends life....

her bf is 4 yrs older than her, and hes part black. and her mom hates him and shes like racist and stuff. so they been together secretly 4 about a yr already. her mom found out at first, and but she didnt think they were togethr anymore...but she just found out again, and since hes 18 now, shes gonna call the police and try 2 get him arrested...and its all my fault....im just a horrible jabroni....i dont even no y my bf even likes me....im prolly ruining his life and id break up w/him if i wasnt so god damned selfish....

Calm down! Right..... I'm trying hard to read your text but it's a lot of Chat Speak. Why are you feeling so down about yourself? How is it your fault? It's that mothers fault. You and your BF sound like a really good couple. Don't let it bring you down. Reassure your BF that you love him. That would work. Also Momentai.... Please don't let life bring you down.

Calm down! Right..... I'm trying hard to read your text but it's a lot of Chat Speak. Why are you feeling so down about yourself? How is it your fault? It's that mothers fault. You and your BF sound like a really good couple. Don't let it bring you down. Reassure your BF that you love him. That would work. Also Momentai.... Please don't let life bring you down.

Trying to sort things out with your friend would be a much wiser decision than sharing depression over the internet. Talking about this with your boyfriend or other close friends would also serve a much better purpose than this; real life > internet.

By the way, get him arrested? I so don't see that happening. Not unless he's doing something criminal.

Trying to sort things out with your friend would be a much wiser decision than sharing depression over the internet. Talking about this with your boyfriend or other close friends would also serve a much better purpose than this; real life > internet.

By the way, get him arrested? I so don't see that happening. Not unless he's doing something criminal.

That isn't your fault. It was just chance that the mom found the pics, you couldn't have known she would. The mother is a jerk for being so racist, and I don't see why that should affect your relationship with your boyfriend. Just calm down and remember that everything will be fine if you just take it one step at a time.

P.S. Blackwind is right, real life working it out is much better than over the internet.

That isn't your fault. It was just chance that the mom found the pics, you couldn't have known she would. The mother is a jerk for being so racist, and I don't see why that should affect your relationship with your boyfriend. Just calm down and remember that everything will be fine if you just take it one step at a time.

P.S. Blackwind is right, real life working it out is much better than over the internet.

she isnt mad at me....she keeps saying the same things u guys r....but i no its not true

and yes, he could get arrested...she only 13 right now (14 in 2 days though) and hes 18...and utah is really strict about that kinda stuff and he could get arested

and i cant really talk 2 her mom either, cause then i could get in trouble 2, and shes impossible 2 reason with about anything

this doesnt really affect anything with me and my bf, but im such a horrible person and i dont wanna ruin his life...ive talked 2 my bf and Gen (the girl this topic is about) and neither of them r mad at me or anything, but i still feel like its my fault....

she isnt mad at me....she keeps saying the same things u guys r....but i no its not true

and yes, he could get arrested...she only 13 right now (14 in 2 days though) and hes 18...and utah is really strict about that kinda stuff and he could get arested

and i cant really talk 2 her mom either, cause then i could get in trouble 2, and shes impossible 2 reason with about anything

this doesnt really affect anything with me and my bf, but im such a horrible person and i dont wanna ruin his life...ive talked 2 my bf and Gen (the girl this topic is about) and neither of them r mad at me or anything, but i still feel like its my fault....

Being strict and locking people up without a valid criminal charge are two completely different things. Unless your friend was being abused, there is no reason whatsoever to arrest her boyfriend. Think things over rationally, you're stressed out and overreacting. You should really talk to someone you trust and whose face you can actually see, nobody here can help you much.

Besides, if your friend, of all people, says it's alright and doesn't hold you responsible, there is no reason for your to keep punishing yourself over this.

Being strict and locking people up without a valid criminal charge are two completely different things. Unless your friend was being abused, there is no reason whatsoever to arrest her boyfriend. Think things over rationally, you're stressed out and overreacting. You should really talk to someone you trust and whose face you can actually see, nobody here can help you much.

Besides, if your friend, of all people, says it's alright and doesn't hold you responsible, there is no reason for your to keep punishing yourself over this.

listen i know how u feel iv been i things like this were u fell its ur fault but its not killing urself wont solve anything now will it?

but all i can do really now is give u support and advice so here

if u think u mested up then u should try to fix it so atleast u tried

listen i know how u feel iv been i things like this were u fell its ur fault but its not killing urself wont solve anything now will it?

but all i can do really now is give u support and advice so here

if u think u mested up then u should try to fix it so atleast u tried

Archived