The Bleach Set - 18 cards (RENJI, YORUICHI, RANGIKU, KON)

hotfoilcard

Who do you want to see next?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see next?

• Ichigo
    • Orihime
    • Kenpachi
    • Kūkaku

I am doing a Bleach set as I have been watching the show a lot lately (catching up on old episodes). I am now in season three just after Ichigo comes back from Soul Society. I will try to make some of my favorite captains (with their Shikai and Bankai), Ichigo, the ladies of Bleach, and whatever else comes up. The set so far is Renji, Rangiku, and Yoruichi. All of the pictures so far are simply screenshots from the anime series obtained on Bleach fansites or Photobucket. I do not own them and I use them for your and my enjoyment.

RENJI

Blea-EN002.jpgBlea-EN001.jpgBlea-EN003.jpgblea-en004.jpg

RANGIKU

blea-en007.jpgblea-en005.jpgblea-en009.jpgblea-en008.jpgblea-en006.jpg

YORUICHI

BLEA-EN010.jpgBLea-en011.jpgBLea-en013.jpgBlea-EN012.jpgBlea-EN014.jpg

KON

blea-en018.jpgblea-en017.jpgBlea-en016.jpgblea-en015.jpg

[align=center]Effect for "Plush With Angst"

This card can attack 3 times per Battle Phase. If this Card attacks a Level 4 or higher monster, switch the attack to a direct attack on your opponent's Life Points. This Card cannot be Special Summoned. If this Card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Effect for "No Freaking Way!!"

Tribute 1 "Vice-Captain", "Captain", or Card with "Ichigo" in its name to negate the Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon of a monster and destroy it. If you Tributed a "Captain", you may Special Summon 1 "Vice-Captain" from your Graveyard at the End Phase of this turn. If you Tributed a "Vice-Captain", Special Summon 2 "Hollow Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/ATK 1000/DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field. The "Hollow-Tokens" cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. If you Tributed a Card with "Ichigo" in its name, inflict 2000 damage to your Life Points.[/align]

Part of the idea here will be to have each captain (and Ichigo) have their series of zanpakto, shikai, and bankai cards; in addition i am trying to make the effects remain legible on the cards (i.e. not that long)...

all feedback is appreciated

i know what's missing!! the next four cards!!!

the only thing i would change is the bankai pic is a little less than high impact action if you know what i mean...but i didnt want to use the pic already used by VahnKageryu.

that's a pretty high rate man! thanks!

lolling @ Bleach-manship...and they are also missing D-Cups....bleach chicks FTW!!! i better get to work!

renji can be a effect if u want...plus i think its too magic/trap oriented....where u get that broly poster?

i will most likely keep all the main characters normals in order to type up cool descriptions of them...if i made them effect monsters i really wouldnt be able to write in descriptions. ive done descriptions with the effects on effect monsters before (see Grey Hulk in my Marvel set) and it didnt go over great.

Nice cards! I just think the Zabimaru Bankai is a bit overpowered, since you can tribute your monster then get it right back. Maybe if you didn't get it back until your opponent's next end phase, then it would be more balanced. Other than that, very cool.

8/10 cumulative. (Not an average). ;)

meh' date=' they're alright.

[/quote']

obv D wanted to me to get banned by posting orihime hentai...>_>

um the purpose of student body is to be another direct attacker to be used with the quick play shikai "Growl! Haineko"...

thanks for checking them out guys!

thats some pretty strong support there phantom...your talking about the renji cards still?

*music plays...late night sake dance party commences*

no, the ones with rangiku on em. Shes hot and the cards are pretty good. makes for a 10 for me, lmao

thats some pretty strong support there phantom...your talking about the renji cards still?

*music plays...late night sake dance party commences*

no' date=' the ones with rangiku on em. Shes hot and the cards are pretty good. makes for a 10 for me, lmao

[/quote']

the pics are great...i havent read the effects yet (i will)...generally speaking i dont like equip spells that much which is why ive been avoiding "zanpakto = equip spell"...

if i get lazy maybe ill add them to the set (or some of them) and give you credit!!!! (since they are in my thread already)

welcome to the site chaos_demon...maybe ill get along with you better than two other members with chaos in their names...>_>

UPDATED MAIN POST WITH YORUICHI

the pics are great...i havent read the effects yet (i will)...generally speaking i dont like equip spells that much which is why ive been avoiding "zanpakto = equip spell"...

if i get lazy maybe ill add them to the set (or some of them) and give you credit!!!! (since they are in my thread already)

welcome to the site chaos_demon...maybe ill get along with you better than two other members with chaos in their names...>_>

UPDATED MAIN POST WITH YORUICHI

indeed so... i was hoping to find some friend here.

i was considering making all death gods shinigami type (i know its not very original, but it just seems easier to categorize them by say mod-soul, shinigami, hollow, etc.)

i was told on another site that i MUST make KON

UPDATE!!: KON JUST ADDED!!

ikkaku is the one with the glasses that sews right?...um id rather see kukaku next than ikkaku...

i think i need to watch more episodes before i do ichigo. i want to see him turn into a hollow more. the problem is these "bound" or "bounta" episodes are sort of boring (as were the ones with the three mod souls) and im started to watch less Bleach...I NEED TO GET TO SOME MORE GOOD EPISODES!!!

thank for checking them out...

Archived