The Bleach Set - 18 cards (RENJI, YORUICHI, RANGIKU, KON)

hotfoilcard

Who do you want to see next?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see next?

• Ichigo
    • Orihime
    • Kenpachi
    • Kūkaku

The cards are....ok.....aren't focused on the main stuff but ok....also, Steam Bath Yoruichi is really overpowered, because, you can negate the attack almost without any cost...if you take ut the ''Draw 2 cards'' part, for me this card will be ok.

@chaos_demon : This is spamming, next time will recieve a negatice rep.

i like steam bath...shes basically like vortex trooper with out the draw 1 part...she does end the battle phase...but shes not the only card that does that

thanks for checking them out...and IMO i did address some of the main concepts...bankai...shikai...yoruichis flash release...

• 3 weeks later...

well i skipped 30 episodes or so of "the bounta" and im watching the arcannar stuff...its SO MUCH MORE SATISFYING!!!

look for Ikakku cards (hes ownage)...and ill see if i cant hunt down a pic of Rukia's "most beautiful shikai in soul society"...

other than that kenpachi, tosen, the clown looking scientist, and icimaru are all in the future here OBV

plus some of the arcannar are pretty cool and lend themselves to "release forms"

• 4 weeks later...

nice cards,n well thought up card effects,sum r a lil unbalanced but i really dont care,i made a few cards from bleach myself,ther really unbalanced but i put in jus a lil addition so even them out,n there all based on ichigo,n with basicly every1 with a part of his hollow side,u should checkem out sumtime.

p.s. u should get more,i found a pic wit renji as a hollow

Archived