The EXP monsters. UPDATED!

PenguinX

Red? interesting...

i was thinking of making red monsters too to compliment my black allies... oh well. ^_^

i could edit those card for you a bit differently if you want. ^_^ might make them look a tad better...

anyway, to the card.

interesting set idea, sort of like a level monster only he level's up himself... literally. :lol:

pretty good, i want to see more. ^_^

8/10

Nice effect, but the card seems pretty useless with its ATK right now. You'd have to wait 4 turns just to get a decent ATK.

But the concept is really interesting and I'd love to see more cards like this, so nice job. :D

wait! ive got an idea for your set...

you can completely ignore this if youd like, but i think it will help...

i got an idea for a field or continuous spell card that can block attacks against the exp monsters, for some sort of cost.

that might help out, like titus pointed out he wont last very long. he needs 4 turns....^_^

just a thought.

I made the starting ATK and DEF really low because it doesn't make it overpowered. It means that it needs some serious protection for the first few turns until it becomes a higher level. Others will have an effect that activate at a certain level!

Hah, Good idea. Infact, this morning I was trying to make a card very similar. Except there was a new effect added every so Level. But pssh, Like the Idea! :D If you want to see the card I made (possibly just to see how I set mine out), just PM me.

But otherwise, 10/10 :)

Well, I get your point, but still. You have to protect him for 4 turns just to make him decent. Even if you had a swords of revealing light (just an example) that your opponent didn't destroy, that still only leaves him with 1600 in those 3 turns.

But it is a nice idea, so keep it up. ;)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Nice effect' date=' but the card seems pretty useless with its ATK right now. You'd have to wait 4 turns just to get a decent ATK.

[/quote']

Raregold Armor. Swords of Revealing / Concealing Light.

I like the new card's color scheme, but it's waaay overpowered. It can't attack your opponent directly until it's super-strong.

Archived