The EXP monsters. UPDATED!

PenguinX

Lord Whye. By the card border' date=' do you mean the card itself?

[/quote']

Yes,different cards got different borders sometimes,like Normals,Effects,Fusions,Rituals & Synchros.

Those card borders are too dark-coloured to be orange. (effect monster card border)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

^^OF COURSE HE EDITED THE CARD BORDERS.

Like I said before, give the serpent direct-attack capabilities while he's weak, not while he can do mad damage. Otherwise, he's waaaay beyond banned.

Thanx for all your comments. I have differently taken into account the comments on the overpowerness of Serpent Hydra, and I may change it, if I have time. Lots of GCSE's (British Exams, for those who don't know).

BTW, to edit them, I put the card itself (without the image) onto GIMP, and then colourized it red. Then, I opened it in paint and added the image in!

It can only attack directly for ONE TURN, and that's nothing after waiting 5 turns. It amounts to 3000 damage, 6000 if you throw a double attack card or something. Why is that Guardian Bow not broken? It can let monsters attack directly. Even if you edit it's level down, you gotta make it 5 and wait ANOTHER turn. Do you know how much speed that is for your opponent? They can easily pull a Vortex, and guess what? YOU'RE SCREWED!

tl;dr: Balanced.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived