Gil-Ga the Giga Gilford (I think I need help with the grammar)

ABC Gun

This is definatly one of the best (and coolest) cards I've ever made, but I think I need help with the grammar so if you could, point out what I need to change to make this card realistic as possible.

[align=center](picture done by 0Khan at www.deviantart.com)

32771gg4.jpg[/align]

(here's the effect for "Gil-Ga the Giga Gilford")

[align=center]1 Tuner monster + "Gilford the Lightning" or "Gilford the Legend"

You can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw in your Draw Phase. Each time you equip 1 Equip Spell Card to this card, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If your opponent has no cards on his/her side of the field when you activate this effect, destroy this card.[/align]

1 Tuner monster + "Gilford the Lightning" or "Gilford the Legend"

You can add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw in your Draw Phase. Each time you equip 1 Equip Spell Card to this card' date=' destroy [b']1 card on your opponent's side of the field[/b]. If your opponent has no cards on his/her side of the field when you activate this effect, destroy this card.

Alright, that part is a tad overpowered. You can destroy ANY card on your opponent's side of the field. Possibly make it an Equip Spell card or something lesser. Otherwise it is brilliant!!!!! I LOVE IT!

10/10 (Possibly one of my favourite cards).

Archived