The Protector's Chronicles RP application thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, alright...You may want to inroduce her to the Roleplay.

And just if your interested, Meti is at Artarius right now, his home land. And he's found a disturbance there, just for ideas on where to start. Read my latest post on the roleplay thread for more ideas.

Also, can I make some cities of regions please? I found some really good ideas from my friend on Deviantart.

Alright...I'll put a spoiler for them. Just to save room so people don't have a hard time scrolling down the page, also, if you may decide on which side has controle over each region...Though I say Artarius is owned by Meti only, because that place is a ruin.

All picture and idea credit goes to XNA

[spoiler=Regions of the Roleplaying World]

wtvxbo.jpg

168ddoh.jpg

rw5jza.jpg

zunhwn.jpg

280pnxt.jpg

295bzbc.jpg

nlqs5i.jpg

2dh76dh.jpg

fkv9mt.jpg

2czpjb4.jpg

2mqjkeq.jpg

x3btk8.jpg

2pr7n77.jpg

2ias6eu.jpg

m9632o.jpg

ooc:okay

The Protectors of Light control these regions: Valimirus Mangus,Carusthir,Augusta Claudica.

The Shadow Forces Control these regions: Pat Hamman,Silene,Ilarilas.

The Blood Brotherood control these regions: Irocorpus,Capsio.

As the RP progresses some regions that are not listed here will be,and some will be lost as a result of battle,(except Artarius)

Class: Mage

Weapons: None

Appearence: An ozzing mass of blood bloodelemental.gif

Side: Blood brotherhood

Abilities: Limited shape shifting to humanoid or wolf like shapes. Able to suffocate target. May corrupt blood to which would add on to this being, until its maximum quantity is reached, aproximatly 5 gallons. May form a useless pile of blood. May coagulate to harden, or turn back into an ooze.

Spells: Death and chaos related spells. Blood related spells.

Bio: Was the first and last bio engineered and intelligent elemental. He was different from the rest, and was formed with blood as an experiment.

Please tell me it's not too late join!

Name: Zero Yashi

Weapons: Twin Sword

Skill: kill his opponent in a blink of a eye , one million stab , can attack all of his opponents and seconds , Flash Step

Spells: His sword can combine together

Side: good

Bio: Zero is taunt with his swords. he was attack by some monster he kill all of them in minutes. He a student of Yiki high school.

Appearance: funny1.jpg

Class: Swordsman

I came up with some Elegiac spells;) so please add this:

Spells: Bleeding Roses (an anthrazit-coloured rose which absorbs the blood of her foes), A Rose for the Dead (summons the (unconscious) spirit of a person she killed or of someone who was killed and stood close to her, but only for a short time. It's actually a pretty strong spell, but she has difficulties with using it and it has caused her lots of suffering so far), a few spells she was taught by the Captain.

Also, when Raven is somewhere, the 19th century is not far away, so... ;)

Name: Lucretia Ellis

Weapon: a glaive which allows her to cast spells

Spells: Nokturnal Mirabilis (means "nocturnal enchantment" and allows her to heal her allies), Moonlight Cascade, Ethereal Gleam (invisibility), Teleportation

Bio: She hires from Victorian England of the 19th century and was rasied in a convent, where she learned about healing and came in contact with magic, but when the district she lived in came under the attack of the Shadow Forces Army, who had become very strong and numerous at that time, she ended up as one of the very few survivors of the massacre. Soon she was found by Alminar Akirinna, the leader of the opposite army, whom she joined thereafter as one of the highest-ranked mages. However, despite her assistance, the Protectors of Light fell in front of the vast horde of the Shadow Forces and could do nothing but watch the downfall of their Capital City. Thus she withdrew to a secret place, along with the other survivors, where they started gathering a new army.

Even though she prefered to act in the background throughout the time, she is known as a wise and skilled mage, wielding an impressive display of powers of the spirit world, and now she is back to fight on the side of the Protectors in the new war.

Appearance: tall, medium-length lightgrey, almost white hair, grey eyes, wears a typical Victorian dress

Class: Mage

A/N: I may draw her later^.^

I think this one will be my main character, since I couldn't resist.

Name: Nocturna

Spells: Phantasma Torment (nightmares), Dreamscape (creates a connection to people through dreams)

Side: none

Bio: As a restless soul who hovers through the world and feeds on the darkness in the heart of other beings, no one can tell precisely on which side she stands, if it's not only for herself. She is generally knows under the name of Nocturna, though no one knows about her real/initial identity and origins and she moreover doesn't communicate much with others, except through the dreamscape and occasionally by direct dialogues. But other than hovering as an almost metaphysical being devoid of all hope, what role does she really play in the war between the Protectors of Light and the Shadow Forces?

Appearance: a dull spirit with black hair and a black cloth

Class: if it's possible count her as a spirit or ghost

I join this RPG

Name: Ingo Ukris

Weapons(If any): 2 blades of 3 Legendary Blades

Skills(If not a mage): Legendary Slash, Flash Step, 10 Strike Festival, Slash of Fate and some more

Spells(if a mage or warlock): -

Side: Protectors Of Light

Bio: He is a very powerful swordsman and anyone who knowns his name knows that he toke out 200 mans himself with only few slashes.. No one knows much about him.

Appearance: sum11_b.jpg

Class: Samurai

Ill make a bad guy too.. :P

Name: Sampire

Weapons(If any): -

Skills(If not a mage): Life Steal, Blood Steal, Vampire Seal and some more

Spells(if a mage or warlock): -

Side: Bad

Bio: He became a vampire when he was 27 years old. It has past 130 years since then and he tough that he should make more vampires.

Appearance: vampire.jpg

Class: Vampire

Archived