The Protector's Chronicles RP application thread

accepted,please introduce both of your characters in the Rp thread.

i decided to make two more characters,one good and one bad well here they are

Name:Ernimas Mordan

Age:unknown(But is rumored that he has outlived the first war against the Shadow Forces)

Weapons(If any):The Staff Of Light

Spells(if a mage or warlock):Light barricade,Holy Aura,sacramental Flame,

Side:The Protectors of Light

Bio:Ernimas has fought in the first war with Lucretia,they were amongst the few that managed to escape before the Capitol City fell under the vast hordes of the Shadow Forces,but after that,he vanished without a trace,but now he has returned to fight in the second war,he is troubled by something but not even his friends and allies know what that thing is.

Appearance:will post this later

Class:Mage(White Mage)

Name:Asenal Mordan

Weapons(If any):a sword forged in the pits of Anarkian Mountains it's color represents the wielders soul(in this case the sword is as dark as night)

Skills(if not a mage):Terror strike,Nightmare assault,and some that will be revealed during the RP

Side:The Shadow forces

Bio:Asenal is the brother of Aestor but he didn't chose the Protectors side,he rather chose the Shadow Forces side,that is because he thinks that the Protectors were responsible for the death of his mother,He was the apprentice of Aniro Sak-Ra but instead of becoming a Death mage he became a Dark knight.His only goal gain enough power to kill Aniro Sak-Ra,but in order to do so he has to open a Cript of the legendary Dark Knight Leomes,he has figured out where the cript is,but to open it he has to offer blood from the one that bears the demon mark.

Appearance:his whole body is in a dark armour,he never takes it off.

Class:Dark Knight

i will probably introduce them in my next post or the post after that one.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived