> Fairness Reaps Rewards <

Junk Raver

[align=center]^_^

Abit of a random thread really

To encourage people to Judge contests fairly, and based on OCG and Grammar as well as images, uniqueness and Presentation;

I shall give a + Rep to anyone who hosts a contest, and judges the winners fairly or to a good standard.

So make sure you take everything into account when Judging your contests, and rewards may come your way

Not only with Judging, but you may also get a + Rep with hosting a contest that is set out and organised well, or you may get a + Rep for making good contests after good contests.

> Dj Osiris <

^_^[/align]

um Dj' date=' you know this is gonna cause tons of spam contests right? ....

[/quote']

I dont see how me giving a person a Rep secretly for doing a good job on a contest(s) is going to create a spam attack.

no the way you worded the ending paragraph-ish part

sounds like you would give more then one

and alot of people on here, will do anything for reps...

You think i would pay any attension to people begging and asking? and those who are obviously acting all ooo just so i will notice them?

You dont know me too well.

Anyone that asks me for one will get a NEG instead for been rude.

Any Noob that is obviously acting up so i will give them one, wont get one.

and actually, Noobs wont get them, its mainly for well known members.

It`s a very kind way to let people know that they did a good job with their contest. Man what a nice few days! Sorry to go off topic a wee bit but I really hope the 1on1 with me and Icy goes well. :) I promise you Dj we won`t let you down :D

cool DJ!

im doing the best i can on my first contest, and i make sure that everyone has an equal opportunity. i even message them if time it running out...

and ill look over the entries even closer now! :lol:

Of course i dont, they to me are not important, so i couldnt give a stuff about them, never have done.

But thats only half the story, many can tell a balanced card from an over/under one so im not giving reps for obviousness.

Im giving reps for being correct on the more challenging aspects, OCG and Grammar and presentation.

Of course i dont' date=' they to me are not important, so i couldnt give a stuff about them, never have done.

But thats only half the story, many can tell a balanced card from an over/under one so im not giving reps for obviousness.

Im giving reps for being correct on the more challenging aspects, OCG and Grammar and presentation.

[/quote']

Grammar is challenging? Also, you still don't state anything about balance. Instantly disqualifying anything that's even slightly broken is idiotic, but ignoring it is too.

Archived