Wind Counterpart Contest [1000 Points and 6 Reps!]

Synchronized

Guest Star

This is my first contest in a while.

Rules: No inappropriate images

No flaming or insulting anyone's cards

Prizes: 1000 points and 6 reps

The first place winner will get 1000 points and 1 rep.

The other reps will be given out to members that showed the most effort.

Your task is to create a WIND Counterpart card

(Armed Dragon Level 7 - Dark Armed Dragon)

Dark Armed Dragon is a DARK Counterpart of Armed Dragon Level 7.

Make a WIND Counterpart of a monster that isn't a WIND monster.

Contest ends Saturday, June 7, 2008.

[align=center]Alright, here's my card:

1zqfwcx.jpg

Effect:

You can Normal Summon this card by Tributing 1 WIND monster you control. If you Summon this card by this effect, increase this card's ATK by 1000 as long as it remains face-up on the field. Your opponent cannot select any other WIND monster you control as an attack target. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, you can add 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your hand.

And, it's a counterpart for:[/align]

[spoiler=Kanan the Swordmistress][align=center]

KanantheSwordmistressWCS-AE-SR.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]

Artist Credit:

hunternisiria[/align]

im in this ^_^

here is my entry ^_^ (it is also the first card, in my newest set idea =)

[spoiler=Kindred, Winded Duo][align=center]2edwacz.jpg

LORE(This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field its Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, and DIVINE. While this card is face-up it is also treated as a Continuous Spell and Trap Card. When either player declares an attack, change this monsters Attribute (in the other as listed above) to negate the attack and destroy the monster. When this monsters Attribute becomes WIND, this card is moved to your Spell and Trap Card Zone as either a Continuous Spell or Trap Card. If this card is destroyed while it is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, remove all cards in both players Graveyard from play, both players may Special Summon 1 monster removed from play. If this card is destroyed while in your Spell and Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card, both players may lower their Life Points by multiples of 1000 to add the same number cards as the amount of Life Points payed from their Deck to their hand.)[/align]

[spoiler=Counter of...]2hhdlqq.jpg

Guest KAJN

[align=center]As I promised:

This is the first card from the four.

BG: ME

Holo: ME

Art: Kazuki Takahashi

createcard-15php-2.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you have at least 1 "Breeze Swordsman" on your side of the field. Increase this card's ATK by 200 for every "Dark Magician" in your Graveyard. Throw a die, activate 1 of the following effects for each result:

± 1-3: Increase this cards ATK by 100x the result.

± 4-6: Remove this card from play for one turn.

If you use one of these effects, the owner of this card must pay 500 Life Points.

createcard-16php-1.jpg

createcard-17php-1.jpg

Card Lore:

"Wind Magician" + "Breeze Swordsman"

Any damage to the controller of this card from battle involving this monster becomes 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of a battle, Special Summon 1 "Hirage Knight" from your hand or Deck. Half this card's ATK, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. You can remove this card from play, Special Summon 1 "Breeze Swordsman" and 1 "Wind Magician" from your Graveyard.

createcard-18php-2.jpg

[spoiler=counterparts]

MirageKnightDR1-EN-SR.jpg

DarkFlareKnightDCR-EN-SR.jpg

FlameSwordsmanDB1-EN-R.jpg

DarkMagicianSD6-EN-C.jpg

[/align]

Entry Reserved.

EDIT: Here! A counterpart of Water Omotics.

33uc2yo.png2e0jz1u.jpg

EFFECT: You can offer this face-up card as a Tribute to Special Summon 1 WIND Dragon-Type monster of Level 6 or lower from your hand or deck.

I have only edited the image, and I do not claim ownership for the artwork used on these cards.

My entry is the WIND version of Levia-Dragon-Daedalus.

61816sa1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning 7 WIND monsters in your graveyard to your Deck.By paying Life Points in multiples of 500,this card can return a number of cards on the field equal to the amount of Life Points paid divded by 500 to the respective card owner's Deck.When this card attacks the opponent directly,this card's ATK becomes 1000.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

8813bo1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect Reads:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having 4 different WIND monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove a WIND monster in your Graveyard from play to have your opponent discard cards from the top of his/her Deck equal to half the Level of the removed monster. You can pay 1000 Life Points to remove all cards on the field from play (except this card) OR show all WIND monsters in your hand to your opponent and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the total level of all WIND monsters in your hand and on the field x 200 points. During your End Phase, remove the top 4 cards of your Deck from play and remove from play 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard for each WIND monster removed by this effect.

Im in!

Entry:

42282pf2.jpg

[spoiler=CARD LORE]This monster cannot be Special Summoned. By paying 1000 Life Points, you can choose one card in your opponent's hand at random. If it is a Spell Card, remove it from play, if it is not send it to the bottom of your oppent's Deck. While this monster is face-up on the field, all monsters you control gain 300 ATK for every monster in your hand. If this card attacks a face-down monster, remove the monster from play. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) This monster cannot be Tributed except for a WIND monster. All cards on the field are destroyed if this monster is destroyed as a result of battle and both players lose 1000 Life Points. If you have no cards in your hand, destroy this card. Increase the ATK of this monster by 100 for every card in your hand. If your hand has seven or more cards, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND Monster from your Deck. Once per turn, by Trbuting a monster on your side of the field, you can look at one of your opponent's face-down Spell or Trap Cards.

[spoiler=DA Image Credit]DeviantArt Member - *GENZOMAN

Archived