Wind Counterpart Contest [1000 Points and 6 Reps!]

Synchronized

Entry Reserved. ^_^

EDIT: Here is my card. It is Truth, the wind counterpart to Honest.

43114dq6.jpg

Text:

During your Main Phase, you can reutrn this card from the field to its owner's hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up WIND monster you control battles, you can discard 1 WIND monster from your hand so this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. During each of your End Phases that this card is face-up, draw 1 card for each WIND monster that was sent from your hand to the Graveyard by an effect controlled by your opponent.

Ok.. I thought about this quite hard. I decided to do a counterpart for Avalanching Aussa ... and yes.. before you say anything.. I know the WIND counterpart for Avalanching Aussa is Storming Wynn. BUT.. since Aussa is a girl.. and the opposite (counterpart) for a girl is a boy.. I decided to make a male-version card of the counterpart for Avalanching Aussa.

OK! I'm probably confusing you.. but simply.. what I'm trying to say is that I've basically made a slightly powerful boy-version counterpart (than Storming Wynn) of the yugioh card Avalanching Aussa.

2ighkdw.jpg

Which is a counterpart of:

AvalanchingAussaEOJ-EN-C.jpg

Like the other YCMer said..

I do not claim ownership for the artwork used on these cards.

Guest Star

Kanan the Windmistress - First of all, I'd like to say that this is an interesting card. It's unique, and balanced at the same time. The picture is good for a WIND Counterpart, and the name is probably the best it could be for a WIND Counterpart of Kanan the Swordmistress.

My Score: 9.5/10

Rating: 95% A

Witch of the Windy Plains - I don't like any pictures that have words on them. In my opinion, it ruins the card and doesn't make it look realistic. The effect is not unique, but it is a good effect for the WIND Counterpart of Witch of the Black Forest to have. The OCG is kind of bad, but the card is nice, and with some more work, you'll be able to win some contests.

My Score: 7.4/10

Rating: 74% C-

Kindred, Winded Duo - The effect is very confusing. The way you have it written, it is treated as all of those Attributes at all times, so you can't "change" its Attribute. The picture is awesome, and the idea of making a WIND Counterpart of RaiDa was nice. However, I'm going to go with a lower score on this, because of the way the effect is written, and because of the fact that the effect(s) won't really be able to be used.

My Score: 8.2/10

Rating: 82% B-

White Sky Dragon - Wow. This is definitely one of the most unique cards I've ever seen. The effect is simple, yet incredibly unique at the same time. No wonder you're on my list of Top 10 card makers. Anyway, the picture is kind of "meh", and I don't like the name that much. It doesn't sound like a good name for a BeWD Counterpart.

My Score: 9/10

Rating: 90% A-

Dark Witch's Sister - Ok. Well, I'm going to be nice here, and quite simply tell you that you really need to improve your Card Making Skills. You used the same picture on the card that is on Dark Witch. The card's effect isn't unique at all, and the name is kind of boring.

My Score: 3.7/10

Rating: 37% F

Wind Magician - I chose this one because it has a unique effect. However, it is overpowered. The way the effect is currently written, there is no limit to the amount of times you can roll the die. The picture is ok, and the name is good for a WIND Counterpart of Dark Magician.

My Score: 8.65/10

Rating: 86.5% B+

Wind Omotics - I really like this card. The image looks amazing, and the effect is balanced. There's not much to say except, great card!

My Score: 9.5/10

Rating: 95% A

Draconic Force - What is this a Counterpart of? Why is it so underpowered?

My Score: 5/10

Rating: 50% E

The WIND dragon of ra - I'm sorry, but this card is really bad. There's no effect, and it has ??? ATK and ??? DEF. How do you know what its ATK and DEF are if it has no effect? It looks nothing like Ra.

My Score: 2.35/10

Rating: 23.5% F

Windstorm Dragon - Daedalus - This card's effect is incredibly confusing. There is writing on the picture.

My Score: 3/10

Rating: 30% F

Storm Adjudicator Dragon - What is this a Counterpart of? I like the effect, and it is very unique. Some OCG errors. Nice card!

My Score: 7.56/10

Rating: 75.6% C+

Blue Eyes Wind Dragon - The picture is alright, the name is good for a WIND Counterpart of BeWD, but the card is incredibly overpowered.

My Score: 8/10

Rating: 80% B-

Truth - I don't like the image, but the effect is nice. Good OCG and good card.

My Score: 9/10

Rating: 90% A-

Hurricane Zane - I don't like the image, because it is bad quality and has writing on it. The effect is nice, and the idea of the card is good.

My Score: 7.34/10

Rating: 73.4% C-

Kamaitachi - This card is incredible. I really like the picture, and I like how you gave it a Batteryman effect. Great card.

My Score: 9.83/10

Rating: 98.3% A+ (and my highest rating ever given on a card)

Hannibal Flying Necromancer - The image is great, and the card is balanced.

My Score: 9.9/10

Rating: 99% A+ (my highest rating)

Winner: v8561v

Winners of Reps:

Enigma Zero

Darth Browarod

tonma_fan

God Xal

Bloodrun

AM I TOO LATE?!

69479vv3.jpg2vc7vyf.jpg

Image credit unknown.

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand when you control 2 or more "Harpie" monsters (except "Harpie's Brother). Tribute 2 "Harpie" monsters (except "Harpie's Brother) to destroy all other cards on the field. You cannot activate this effect during the turn this card is Summoned. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field and Special Summon 1 "Harpie Lady" from your Graveyard.

Kamaitachi - This card is incredible. I really like the picture, and I like how you gave it a Batteryman effect. Great card.

You honor me with your kind words, Remix. Many thanks for running such an interesting contest. :D

I would like to thank my mentor Darth Broward for helping me out by pointing out a minor(yet incredibly stupid) mistake in the original version of this card. He is one of many people on this forum who have helped me to not be OCG retarded. :lol:

Archived