LOCK

Tokyo Duel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shuro - Alright my turn i draw! i summon hermes god of the path in attack position and activate his effect discard one card add one card with god in its name from my deck to my hand. I discard Hades GOd of the dead and add Zues King of All Gods. Now here is hades effect when he is discarded fromm the hand to the graveyard i can special summon him. 2700 attack 2000 def 10 star. activate mystical space typhoon and hades attack your monster and hermes attack you directlyset a card Go!

A A

F

Daisuke 2200 Lp

Shuro 4000 LP

Daisuke - haha that a great move. my turn. I draw. I play meta Force this card allow to go in my deck and get meta fighter put them in my hand. I active pot of greed *draw two cards* I send all my meta fighters to the grave and summon Meta fighter Unit.

Attack: 3400

Defense: 2400

Attack with clucher punch. I lay three card down and that my turn.

ooc sttack who?

Shuro - ha good move my turn I acivate graceful charity draw 3 discard 2 discard zues and posedian and there effects are the same as hades

Zues 12* 3500 Attack 3000 defense

posedian 11* 3000 attack 2000 Defense. i activate heavy storm and zues will attack your meta monster now posedian and thats game!

Archived