Megaman X Poll: To End Them All

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

Please vote for your favorite MMX 4-8 game and include the armor, boss and weapon that made you like the game all the more...

(sorry Pt.. i just respect the mods and wanna end it with one poll.)

Hm..........My answers are all over the place on this one. My fave of those 4 is X5, boss is probably gonna have to be Slash Beast (even though I prefer Spider from MMX: Command Mission waaaay more, BUT since MMX: CM isn't one of the choices.....), armor would be Shadow Armor, weapon would be Izzy Glow's Charged Weapon, music would by infinity minijon's level theme. Argh.

Guest JoshIcy

well i just wanted megaman X with the multiple armors and standard 2d side scrolling lol..

btw mine is MMX8:

Black Zero, Earthrock Trilobyte/Copy Sigma, all of axles weapons...

My absolutely favorites are Avalanche Yeti from X8, (Russian accent and challenging stage) Burn Rooster (just like `em), Dark Mantis (because his stage was the first one I beaten) and Gravity Antonion (his stage was the best!)

Please vote for your favorite MMX 4-8 game and include the armor' date=' boss and weapon that made you like the game all the more...

(sorry Pt.. i just respect the mods and wanna end it with one poll.)

[/quote']

That's understandable.

Anyway: Mine is X8, Ultimate Armor (All Versions of it), Fave Maverick: A Tie Between Optic Sunflower, Dark Mantis, Gravity Antonion and Avalanche Yeti. Fave Weapon: A tie between Melt Creeper, Shining Ray, Shadow Runner and Squeeze Bomb.

Archived