Remix Banlist 2.0 (Please comment, it's better than the last one)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"destroy all cards your opponent controls"

Look it up

We expect you to do some more legwork.

Further, your post implies that you take the hardline stance of saying that a player should not be able to clear away the opponent's entire field.

You need to defend that stance, if you take it.

Guest Star

A player shouldn't be able to clear the opponent's field for such a low cost.

3 Monsters isn't much of a cost if you're opponent has 5 or more cards on their side of the field when you Summon Barbaros.

A player shouldn't be able to clear the opponent's field for such a low cost.

3 cards is not a low cost' date=' compared to some of the cards you've left legal.

Your argument is therefore invalidated by your lack of precision.

3 Monsters isn't much of a cost if you're opponent has 5 or more cards on their side of the field when you Summon Barbaros.

One card isn't much of a cost if your opponent controls 3 or more Spell or Trap cards when you activate Dark Magic Attack.

Further, if your opponent commits to the field, they are to be made accountable for that.

Guest Star

CEASEFIRE - LIMITED

I updated the list with the New! lists.

EDIT:

BEAST KING BARBAROS - LIMITED

DARK WORLD DEALINGS - UNLIMITED

THE FORCEFUL SENTRY - BANNED

Crab, take your jokes and get them out of here. I'm dismantling him in a more serious and methodical way than your silliness entails.

That, and anyone worth their salt knows that your list is a cosmic joke at this forum's expense. :P

I will note that Pudding did a good job of catching me off guard, though: On this read-through, I stopped reading at "CHAIN STRIKE."

Inferno Tempest promotes OTK's' date=' and banning it promotes skilled play.

[/quote']

So? It surely doesn't OTK people on its own, and I see no analysis of any other pieces of the OTK that're related to it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Crab' date=' take your jokes and get them out of here. I'm dismantling him in a more serious and methodical way than your silliness entails.

That, and anyone worth their salt knows that your list is a cosmic joke at this forum's expense. :P

[/quote']

First, note that the list includes Gorz, which means that it is a global list. Then, note that there is a card missing that should be before "CHIMERATECH OVERDRAGON".

Guest Star

Crab' date=' take your jokes and get them out of here. I'm dismantling him in a more serious and methodical way than your silliness entails.

[/quote']

First, note that the list includes Gorz, which means that it is a global list. Then, note that there is a card missing that should be before "CHIMERATECH OVERDRAGON".

With Cyber Dragon limited, does Fortress Dragon need to be banned?

[/quote']

The "I stopped reading at '_________'" premise only works with listed cards, as doing so with unlisted cards serves to greater confuse the poor kid I'm crucifying.

Unlisted cards come later, after round one of pummeling him is complete.

[/quote']

With Cyber Dragon limited, does Fortress Dragon need to be banned?

You tell me why anyone should be able to -X a Machine user via a Summon Condition, solely for running Machines that aren't all set facedown and staying facedown.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

The "I stopped reading at '_________'" premise only works with listed cards, as doing so with unlisted cards serves to greater confuse the poor kid I'm crucifying.

Oh, I see. Proceed, then.

[/quote']

Oh. Sorry about that then.

Can we jump ahead to Fiend's Sanctuary, then? >_>

Guest Star

BLAZE ACCELERATOR - LIMITED

BARREL DRAGON - BANNED

BLOWBACK DRAGON - BANNED

DICE JAR - BANNED

GAMBER OF LEGEND - BANNED

SAND GAMBLER - BANNED

SOUL EXCHANGE - LIMITED

FIEND'S SANCTUARY - UNLIMITED

Guest Chaos Pudding