ok I'd like to apoigise on behalf of the fail police

Buffer

hi yea I'd just like to apologize on behalf of all the fail police to any one who we said failed I relize that we may have hurt some one so again i say sorry to every one

I'm not sure if other ex fail cops agree if your a ex fail cop and you agree post you feelins here

I joined the fail police cause i thought that the pics were funny and that it would be a place where we could find and discuss them. But then the "thread failing" started, and it turned down a very bad path. I'm not sure if the people who were continuing to do that knew just what they were doing.

Look very carefully at the name of the group "Fail Police" It was a group clearly out at the beginning to "Mini-Mod" the "FAIL" Threads before the mods could.

It started turning very sour after people started saying "FOUND ANOTHER ONE!" A minute or so later the thread in question was full of FAIL Images. Newbies feelings were hurt.

It got worse and worse after that with Multiple people ganging up on Newbies. I beg of this forum not to let something like that happen again. You put a bit of a dent in the Friendliness of this Forum.

I won`t say much more about it now.

Momentai

James Armstrong - Spirit of B.M.G

Look very carefully at the name of the group "Fail Police" It was a group clearly out at the beginning to "Mini-Mod" the "FAIL" Threads before the mods could.

It started turning very sour after people started saying "FOUND ANOTHER ONE!" A minute or so later the thread in question was full of FAIL Images. Newbies feelings were hurt.

It got worse and worse after that with Multiple people ganging up on Newbies. I beg of this forum not to let something like that happen again. You put a bit of a dent in the Friendliness of this Forum.

I won`t say much more about it now.

Momentai

James Armstrong - Spirit of B.M.G

thats when i becamed unactive there.. i did not liked the idea of newbs getting harmed, so i becamed unactiver

anyways, lets move on and forget this un wanted moment ^_^

Archived