Guardian Eatos

N00B Hunter

Guardians, along with metals, are another long-forgotten card type that hasn't recieved enough attention. Check out these classic cards, which I think need to recieve a little more attention.

guardianeatos.jpgcelestialsword-eatos.jpg

Picture Credit: Eatos's amazing picture is credited to Custosumbrarum at Deviantart.com, and the picture of the celestial sword goes to the infamous Jason Engle of Florida.

Please rate the cards and tell me your opinions about the revival of the Guardians! (ooh, sounds like a booster pack -- Revival of the Guardians, or REOG... hmm) :mrgreen:

In response to AJW and BH15, My apologies. I completely zoned out and didn't make Eatos an Equip Spell Card.

To Lord Wyhe: You yourself said this is an unoriginal anime card... and yet when I modify the card to make it more original, you critisize me. What's with that? What side are you on? The reason I made Eatos was because the Guardian cards need more support, and I feel that this card would be part of the support a Guardian Deck needs. Your comments are frivolous and double-sided; maybe you should understand what you're talking about before you start typing.

Archived