Pokemon Trainer Manami-chan

animetor07

lol its freaking awesome ^_^

just cover her up before BMG sees rofl.. jk jk

Too late! She has no Panties! RAWRRRRR! lol. On a more serious note she is simply adorable! I keep forgetting if the Pokemon she is riding is Latias or Latios. *Stare at the No Panties again*

I thought it was Latios but it is Latias' date=' and I never realized the no panties until you mentioned it. *Stares*

[b']EDIT[/b]: Not true Animator, you can see a tiny bit of pink next to her leg that is obviously a certain spot unless she has pink panties that look like skin, rofl.

no no no >< i'm telling you, thats her leg... _O_O_

look closer

EDIT: *looks closer too* :\ i guess i see what your saying... oh well, don't go bleeding your noses all over the place *GUYS!*

I think you have a wonderful talent in art. And this image is pretty good. How long did it take you to make that?

sorry for the long wait i was still at work T_T anyways, it took me 3-4 days to finish but thats because my schedule is so da*n busy.. actually about 8-10 hours, which is normal for me

wow lulz' date=' thats a long time... can i ask the medium in which you used?

[/quote']

mm yes anytime, i use adobe photoshop cs2 for all my art nowadays. i hardly use pen/pencil/ink anymore as it takes longer since you have to draw it, scan it and fine line it, then finally color vs. doing it straight on the PC where you can just draw and color

Guest JoshIcy

30min for rough sketch, 5min for outline w/ sharpie and use prismacolors they are the best for colored pencils lol.... so maybe 3-5hrs depending on the person... plus the result makes you proud that your hard work and sweat is in it...

30min for rough sketch' date=' 5min for outline w/ sharpie and use prismacolors they are the best for colored pencils lol.... so maybe 3-5hrs depending on the person... plus the result makes you proud that your hard work and sweat is in it...

[/quote']

i'd also like to add that i am extremely picky with lines, as i am probably the most perfectionist person to ever walk this world ROFL! um yeah anyways, i wish im not so picky all the time..

30min for rough sketch' date=' 5min for outline w/ sharpie and use prismacolors they are the best for colored pencils lol.... so maybe 3-5hrs depending on the person... plus the result makes you proud that your hard work and sweat is in it...

[/quote']

i'd also like to add that i am extremely picky with lines, as i am probably the most perfectionist person to ever walk this world ROFL! um yeah anyways, i wish im not so picky all the time..

you a perfectionist......ha! I more of a perfectionist than you

[/quote']

XD well, im perfectionist in most things i do :P

[/quote']

XD well, im perfectionist in most things i do :P

same here I don't do anything without trying to make it perfect

Archived