Tornado??

The Slime Lord

So, where I live, we were hit with a tornado (actually it kinda missed us, but we still felt the effects). I was in study hall at school when it happened. They made us go into the hallways near the lockers (I thought it was safer in the classroom). While out there, I looked out a somewhat nearby window to find the sky was all dark and green and stuff. We also had to get in the tornado safety position (kinda like a fetal position) for about 30 minutes. Besides the power going out for a while and some trees falling and stuff, there wasn't too much damage. Or at least from what I saw. Unfortunately, there are about 2 or 3 more coming, so that sucks.

(If the power goes out all over the county, is that a legit excuse for me not being able to finish my biology and English projects?)

The closest I've been to a tornado was when my family was staying with some of my parent's friends and a tornado passed by obliterating the house across the street (it was in the country and the driveways were long so it wasn't actually as close to us as it seems). Luckily no one was in that house at the time, but they lost almost everything.

I'm glad you guys weren't hurt at all Slime.

A small twister touched down a few hundred meters away from my house once, It only touched for a second but it tore up some greenhouses by it. Theres been a few funnel cloud sightings but the last major tornado my area had was over 30 years ago.

Guest KAJN

I was near a tornado once with my master and other students. We were training normally when it started to rain and the sky was turning round and round. It was all foggy we couldn't find our way (Us not our master), our master told us it is the best weather to really find your way back to the academy. Well the tornado got closer and closer, all we had was a lighter and sprayer from some girl's bag. I told that trick to browarod lat night by the way, anyway I just squeezed the top of the sprayer and with the lighter I lighter we saw our way then we were safe at the academy.

Anyway you were very lucky that nothing happened to you. And I hope your fine, because you could get scared then something goes in your mind and pretty much damage could happen.

I live in Massachusetts. We don't get tornados, we just get blizzards.

It seems the the middle of the country has been getting hit non-stop by ferocious storms, and I keep hearing about people being killed by tornados in Iowa, Arkansas, Missouri,ect. Well, I'm glad you are ok^_^

I never actually saw a Tonrado before but a few months ago we had to get in the hall because the was a Tornado Warning though nothing happened.

Anyway glad everyone is okay and yeah I heard the Middle of the State was getting bad weather, we have had some bad weather last few days though Middle of the State getting that worst it seems.

But still glad your and everyone else is okay

Archived