Meti's Latest Single, The Real San Meti

Alright, here's the real San-Meti from my Immortal Chronicles series. His real name is Meti Soharta, and his power in Immortal Chronicles has the Shakari of Death, is the ability to summon any Dark Creature he wishes and cast his spirit into that creature when his physical form dies. Then, when the creature dies, his Spirit recreats his physical form and Meti Soharta comes back to life. The only way to kill him is hidden within the tomb of his father, Xeno Soharta.

Here's his card, I know, overpowered. But he's the Master of Death, what would you expect.

39794mi5.jpg

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, select 1 DARK monster in your hand and Special Summon to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. Move this card to your Spell/Trap Card zone and equip this card to the selected monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster card this card is equipped to by half of this card's ATK. When the monster this card is equipped to is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

He's a perfect circle card without much drawback and with an aggro-boost effect. It's an interesting idea, say nothing of the picture, but I'd suggest decreasing the ATK... I'm not sure what to suggest, really, because the card doesn't seem to have a well-defined strategy.

it is a perfect circle, like magicbunny said.

you could run it into a monster, spcial summon darklord zerato, give it a super god complex (ATK i mean) and then use its ability, and then attack for more damage.

its a tad overpowered, but in my mind it seems balanced. O.o

8.6/10

Guest KAJN

Great effort, everything is balanced, great long effect(which I love), the picture isn't the type of card I was thinking of.

Overall 7.99/10

Don't worry about the picture just worry about the effect.

Archived