Changed my Legal Name

Careless Whisper

Well, I'm glad you have a name that you prefer. I personally like the name Zach, but having a name you prefer is important. If I were to change my name it would be to Mikao (no "e") because I thought of that name before I even knew it was already a real name, and with even more coincedence it is the name of the creator of a form of healing I practice. here is his bio

I forget how much it costs, you have to pay all the fees at the beginning, so everything is ready to be purchased. They use the money for the right equipment to scan your birth-certificate, then they have to use another expensive piece of equipment to ammend your certificate, and then they have to copy the birth certificate with your original name incase they aren't allowed to change it, and convincing the State Legal Office takes about a year, because of all the meetings about it. They go over the reasons for changing, the name to change to, the original name, and then the parents' consent. All that, and then, they either stamp the new Birth Certificate with a sign of Official Approval, or they stamp the old one with the same thing.

Archived