God Hunter's 3,000th Post Celebration! (BRAND NEW AWSOME CARD!)

Huntar!

[align=center]God Hunter's 3000 Post Celebration!

I know, I had a 2000 post celebration a couple months ago, but now, I have 1000 more posts.

I call that a need for celebration. ;)

I, once more, have assembled, my overall best cards since my 2000th post. Over those last 1000 posts, I have grown as a member, a card maker, and a person.

On a note, I own NONE of the artwork for these cards, I dont claim them as my own in any way.

So, here are my best cards, since 2000. ^_^

First up to bat, is my well known Magician. :P

43114yx6.jpg

Once per turn, you may send 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card in his/her hand. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field by battle, your opponent draws 1 card.

Second up, is my good friend, Duc Vic. :P

43114cr2.jpg

Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to activate the effect of 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard. You may discard 4 cards from your hand to move 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field adjacent to this card. During your End Phases, destroy any monsters on your opponent's side of the field in the adjacent Monster Card Zone to this card.

My third masterpiece, is my BRAND NEW CARD!

43114rg6.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. During your Standby Phase, remove from play 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard to select 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up, the selected card's effect cannot be activated if the selected card is in the Spell & Trap Card Zone adjacent to this card. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 100.

Like last time, I think I owe reps, to some of my closest friends for just being here for me. :D

Darth Browarod

Spirit of B.M.G

Icyblue

God Splice

Bloodrun

Happy 3000th you rock!!!

I know i'm a noob and all but gotta face it "Freedom of Speech" here in America.

I noticed u missed on witch of the blood seal that after remains face up u should put on the field. Cuz we wouldn't want a field spell to be unactive :).

Oh and by the way kick butt cards ;)

Hey Nice one for reaching 3000! Very nice cards as well. That third once I REALLY Like. Maybe I should do a Celebration card at 2000 (Has a great idea) :P

Yeah,I'm also reaching there soon.I should also do this myself.

Also,love the second card too.

Post Count:I have made 1981 posts so far.I only need 19 more posts to go.

Just a little thing on the Magician, use can instead of may, you did it on Duc Vic too in one spot. :/ Also, I think Jubean might be right about that since I haven't seen any examples where it's been just "as long as this card remains face-up."Also, for Blood Rose and Duc-Vic, use "in the same column as this card" since that's what Rampaging Rhynos uses. Another thing for Duc Vic change "destroy any monsters" to "destroy any monster."

Change those and you're good.

-OCG Nazi-ism FTW!

P.S: Replace the word "AWSOME" in thread title with the word "AWESOME."

Archived