Cards that have really crappy effects.

Time Wizard crap?

Get it right, clear opponent's field.

Get it wrong, lose Time Wizard and only 250LP.

1 monster and 250LP isn't worth a chance at destroying all your opponent's monsters? Playing Time Wizard when you got 1 or more monsters is a stupid move anyway unless your sure to get it right, or you got a way to defend yourself if you got it wrong.

You can even search for Time Wizard with Apprentice Magician, no Time Wizard is not crappy, there are far worser card effects than him, many of them in this topic actually (Pot of Generosity, etc)

Gather your mind IS NOT BAD, free spell counters for spellcasters (as ultimatjk said)

Ultimate Obedience fiend.

This card can only be used in a Skill Drain deck, and its a double tribute. Even there its barely worth it.

Heres the card that Ive always thought was the worst in the game. (besides fusionist)

DR1-EN040.jpg

Then I read this:

http://produelist.com/16.shtml

and I still think its terrible.

Reversal Quiz crappy? I know I lol'd' date=' its got an OTK to its name that does work.

Some people just can't tell what a real crappy card is...

[/quote']

I actually looked it up, if you didn't read my post then dont funking talk. I left the link to it as well, the chance of pulling the proper hand is slim to none.

How is Reversal Quiz a crappy effect? Ever heard of Reversal Quiz OTK?

I have the link on my post. It's the most impossible to pull off OTK i've ever seen.

The link you left is an outdated deck that is legal in Traditional only.

Sorry but there are far, far harder OTK's to pull off than Reversal Quiz. But since you had to resort to swearing I guess trying to attempt a normal conversation is no good.

All you need to actually do the Reversal Quiz OTK is Wall of Revealing Light/Inspection, RQ itself, and either a Black Pendant or two, or the Ninja equip card.

Have up to three of each, Cat of Ill Omen can search for Wall of Revealing Light, there's a flip effect monster to search for Equips, and you got Magical Merchant to dump monsters while getting you a Spell/Trap to your hand.

Like I said, there are far harder and worser OTK's than Reversal Quiz, RQ if I remember has been used and done well at higher events, while other OTK's haven't. I might not have given the best cards or examples to use, but I've read and know its far better than you give it credit for.

The link you left is an outdated deck that is legal in Traditional only.

Sorry but there are far' date=' far harder OTK's to pull off than Reversal Quiz. But since you had to resort to swearing I guess trying to attempt a normal conversation is no good.

All you need to actually do the Reversal Quiz OTK is Wall of Revealing Light/Inspection, RQ itself, and either a Black Pendant or two, or the Ninja equip card.

Have up to three of each, Cat of Ill Omen can search for Wall of Revealing Light, there's a flip effect monster to search for Equips, and you got Magical Merchant to dump monsters while getting you a Spell/Trap to your hand.

Like I said, there are far harder and worser OTK's than Reversal Quiz, RQ if I remember has been used and done well at higher events, while other OTK's haven't. I might not have given the best cards or examples to use, but I've read and know its far better than you give it credit for.

[/quote']

Ok, I guess with Cat of Ill omen it makes a lot more sense, though it seems pulling a good hand with this type of deck seems very rare but very satisfying to pull off.

Ill give it some credit, but thanks to Trooper, there are far more playable decks.

• 3 weeks later...

Broken Bamboo Sword

BrokenBambooSwordTAEV-JP-C.jpg

Effect: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 0.

But i think they might have got a translation wrong or something lol

but then itll be good for Maha Vailo (yay extra points) or Armed Samurai - Ben Kei (yay extra attacking)

heh... i'd love to see thousand eye idol equipped with this! :)

Broken Bamboo Sword

BrokenBambooSwordTAEV-JP-C.jpg

Effect: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 0.

But i think they might have got a translation wrong or something lol

but then itll be good for Maha Vailo (yay extra points) or Armed Samurai - Ben Kei (yay extra attacking)

lol WTF? (so sorry for any1 thinks im double posting but i cant edit my last post for this so srry)and ya maha vailo MIGHT help and wats the use for 0 ATK? i hope this dosent come out in english version

Archived